• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your top 5 cereals?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Let's welcome The Mall and its topics back to the fold with this food-related question.

Simple. List your top 5 cereals IN ORDER.

5.) Golden Grahams
    4.) Cinnamon Toast Crunch
    3.) Lucky Charms
    2.) LIFE
    1.) Cheerios

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i think we're doing.. best to worst? or..worst to best? if it's best to worst here's mine:
    5) fruity pebbles
    4) honey smacks
    3) kix
    2) fruit loops
    1) cookie crisp

Sirfetch’d

did u guys know they got girl scout cereal now like wtf

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ohhh cereal discussion! Mmkay! Here are my top five; no particular order:

- Fruit Loops
    - Honeycomb
    - Frosted Flakes
    - Mini Wheats
    - Reese's Puffs

I used to buy Resse's Puffs all the time, but branching off to other brands of cereal is the best idea ever had. =w= Aha.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • chocolate rice crispies

they are perfect:
    -great taste
    -great crunch
    -AND you can drink the chocolate milk after finishing the cereal!!!

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    krave i never get to eat it tho waaay too unhealthy
    special k red berries
    cornflakes
    cheerios
    cookie crisp
    coco pops

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • All the old man cereals. Honey Bunches of Oats w strawberries, Frosted Wheats, Special K...also Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I can't really think of a 5th. I don't cereal all that much, aha.

Years
  • It just dawned on me that I haven't actually eaten cereal in about a year. Never been big on breakfast, so no point in me stocking up on cereal.

I do like Mini Wheats, Rice Krispies, Froot Loops, and Nesquik cereal (the latter of which I didn't realize was discontinued in the US), but my all-time favorite cereal is Vanilla Almond Oatmeal Crisp. I can only find it in certain stores, but I love the way it gives the milk a vanilla flavor, much like other cereals do with chocolate milk.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I legitimately don't think i've ever tried as many as five cereals haha, I tend to just stick with the same few.

I loooooooooved Frosties as a kid, then Crunchy Nut Cornflakes were my no.1 throughout teenage years and early adult hood, now it tends to be Weetabix.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • my favorite all time cereal (not fruity pebbles) is honeycombs cereal. it's so lit and tasty. i used to buy it constantly. we mostly buy fruity pebbles or fruit loops now, along with the occasional pops. also krave is god tier cereal, but we hardly buy it bc it's insanely expensive.

i know i posted in this thread earlier but i wanted to elaborate on cereal taste

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • This thread gives me a bad case of cereal envy. I'm in Australia, and after living in the US and Canada I can confidently say that the cereal options here are seriously lacking.

So my top 5 (available in AU):
    1. Frosties (Frosted Flakes)
    2. Cocopops
    3. Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
    4. Frosted Chocolate Mini-wheats
    5. Nutrigrain

Back