• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merlin Mafia

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Bard, you said yourself. GP is the only one that isn't associated with a roleblock in their phase post. Mordred still fabbed someone when Naku was blocked. Although mine was a bit vague, Mordred still visited someone else when I was blocked. GP on the other hand, when he was blocked, the phase post said the night was "eerily quiet".

Also, GP knew the ring was a bomb, and used that to frame me, because you would think having a bomb makes you inno, when infact it does not.

Btw

Everyone must choose one of the two rings. At the end of the day one random person who chose each ring will receive it, one giving the player an extra ability, the other allowing them to win with the mafia.

It's random, doesn't care if inno or maf.

Trust me, it's GP.

[kill] gimmepie

Years
  • Unbelievable, you're still trying to lynch me even though it's completely obvious that it's Gunner.

1. I have not lied to you the entire game.
    2. I have been the most active and helpful player in the game.
    3. Even the last night phase post suggested that I'm innocent if you actually bothered to read it.
    4. It's completely possible that Gunner still visited someone even if her action was blocked depending on how Wiz handles the semantics.
    5. This phase post also implies you've been barking up the wrong tree Bard.

For the love of God don't throw away the game by doing something as bloody stupid as voting for me. GUNNER IS MORDRED.

[Lynch] Salzorrah

You've managed to get a second chance here because JD was the one that the RNG nuked, don't fuck it up again.

Years
  • Gunner casually throwing some shade at Naku just in case people see sense and realise it's not me.

Honestly, if it isn't painfully obvious to the rest of you now... well let's just say it'll be time for a new Beginners soon.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • > when Bard gives up and just throws the game for all of the innos and you're just here being

200_s.gif

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Okay. I didn't get to read everything I missed from the previous day phase, but I've looked over things.

Honestly, it's probably gimmepie, but since Bard's given up and splitting the vote would only cause me to get NKed, I'd just like to see a resolution to this. So let's do it

Vote Salzorrah

Years
    Merlin Mafia
    The End

Kilgharrah and two citizens were all that was left of the town. Mordred was hidden within their group, and none of them knew who he was. They pointed and shouted for hours on end, fingers and accuzations flying. Finally, Kilgharrah decided enough was enough. "Gunner, it's timee to die. We've had enough of this nonsense. You're so obviously Mordred." The two others agreed, watching as day transitioned to night and Kilgharrah transformed into his scaley self. Fangs sank into flesh, and Gunner screamed as her life slipped away.

"About time." Gimmepie teased. "I thought I'd have to keep up this masquerade forever. Grinning, he pulled a gun out and aimed it at Bard. "Time to die, pest." he stated as three bullet-holes appeared in the creature's head. Naku watched as the last hero bled out on the pavement, soon that he would be next to go. And sure enough, he collapsed on the ground after another set of bangs.

"Hmm, it seems I'm the only one left." Mordred contemplated. "I win."

Gunner died, she was a Citizen
    Naku died, he was a Citizen
    Bard died, he was Kilgharrah

Gimmepie has won!

gimmepie as Mordred
    drewbie411 as The Shade
    Zehn two-bie411 as Morgana
    mew_nani as Sir Elyan
    drewthree as The Shade
    Killua as Arthur
    Arctic Sun as a Citizen

Mana Desinishon as Gaius
    Lycanthropy as a citizen
    Johnny as Guinevere
    JaDe.X105 as The Witch Hunter
    Wicked3DS as Morgause
    Mars™ as Sir Leon
    Earth Traveler as a citizen
    Ewery1 as Uther
    NightKrow as Aithusa
    G-Cis Harmonia Gropius as Sir Percival
    jdthebud as Sir Gwaine
    Ullion as a Citizen
    Bardothren as Kilgharrah
    Davepetasprite^2 as a citizen
    Nakuzami as a citizen

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Painfully obvious towards the end to be fair...

Of course me thinking I was dead multiple times helped lead to our demise;)

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • RIP town. Good job pie. Congrats on being the last one standing!!

... I feel like I should have more to say, but nope.

Back