• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liberation Force OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
They would make a good team:
fire and earth
strength and agility
stubbornness and... stubbornness?

If you don't mind, could you have your character find Ember? I'm not very creative with that kind of thing :P

Years
I was going to pair with Mira because of the closeness of our characters in distance, but everythings cool ^_^

Umm, if its cool I would like to pair off with Erika, either that of a couple of lower morphs ^_^

Namora: If you wanna pair up then that would be cool too, I just don't know if you would like too, though two fire wormphs would be kinda cool =D

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
Years
They would make a good team:
fire and earth
strength and agility
stubbornness and... stubbornness?

If you don't mind, could you have your character find Ember? I'm not very creative with that kind of thing :P

hahahaha. They're just determined.
We're gonna kick some serious ass

Yeah, Jade will go find Ember. No worries =]

Mira

restless spirit
Years
heh heh
this is going to be fun...

BTW, what types of PokeMorphs are they gonna be up against? Besides ninja-esque ones :P

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
haha lemme give you the run down of how i picture this playing out.

Koga's morphs are all poison type or "ninja" type like ninjask or shedinja yadda yadda. Koga is going to fight like a Narutard and try to use toxic to seriously poison his opponents. He's very fast... and merciless. He probably wont let you stand around and talk to try and figure out a plan if you encounter him. His elites will be the same way. The morphs from Clair's gym will be low stage dragons. None of her underlings will be powerful dragons except her elite guard. You all should know what the power houses are. Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp... yadda yadda -_-. Anyway. the 3rd stages are going to be reserved for elites and gym leaders. but ya, aside from that. Koga's gym are sneaky fighters and Clair's gym wont hesitate to blast you and anything 15 feet either direction of you... that a good enough summary?

Shadow - the bunny is okay, just Clove doesn't have a communicator... I'll have to do some bunnying on Denx and snatch his or something =X

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
Shadow - the bunny is okay, just Clove doesn't have a communicator... I'll have to do some bunnying on Denx and snatch his or something =X

That would be okay, but.. Denx tossed his outside of Parsifir Town. It's probably still lying in the middle of the field. But yeah..

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
lmfao Clove's is somewhere broken near Parsifir....hmmm I'll figure out something... haha

Years
XD. Well seeing as you sent Erika back perhaps you could have used Jades who was there with you whilst discussing the mission plan? ^_^;;;

I keep forgetting small details like that XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
hey namora... real quick, they're minor minor details but just stuff i spotted. If you remember from the anime *dunno if you watched it*. Erika's gym was all female. I tossed that into Clove's backstory... which is the reason Blair refers to him as a traitor, since he's no longer a member of their gym and didn't stay to protect celadon with them. I don't think one of them would call Jack a traitor.

and btw... for partners in your situation, i'll let you join a team already made since i know Aisha is with Erika. So that will be okay.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
just an fyi, the others will probably encounter other groups of the daylight team through out celadon. theres plenty more aside from this one.

Edit: Namora that post was awesome haha. i just wanted to compliment you

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
Sorry about the absence, I haven't really been able to get on the computer much lately =/. I'll fit a post in here, though..

EDIT: It'll have to wait one more day, as I don't have enough time to make a worthwhile post.

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
Years
Thanks, Kansas. I felt like a had a dry spell there for a while, but hopefully that's changing. =)

Just to let you know, junior college has started up again, and plus, I'm trying to get a job as a tutor, so I'm not really sure what my schedule will be like when I start working. It might take a little while before I've got everything figured out, but I'll try to warn you if I'll be inactive for a while. Hopefully, I won't have too much of a problem, but I don't know. I've never been a tutor before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back