• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
Years
  • While there, I noticed the young girl who had been in the dormatory the night before, staring out the window. "Excuse me? What are you doing here, little girl..?" I asked. I noticed she was wearing a dress... it looked so familiar...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • After I had dressed, I quickly scribbled a note on a piece of parchment.It read:
    Dear Kiri,
    What happened to the w.?
    Did you find it?
    Sorry to be bothering you at this hour,

Terra
    After finishing it, I tied the parchment to Drift's right leg."Send this to Kiri, Ravenclaw, okay?"
    She hooted and flew out the open window, which bursts of light were issuing from.I smiled, and headed downstairs to the common room.

--

((Bye guys!C ya tommorow!It was most fun!^^))

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • ((Wait!I minute for another post!^___^))
    Stepping out of the hidden wall, I walked down to brekfast.On the way down, a strange silvery thing attacked me."Oi, a new wee firstie student!Wee!" it screeched, it's hands waving madly around.I ducked, and kept at it, until someone stopped me."A bit of trouble with Peeves, eh?" a tall Slytherin boy asked me.I nodded.He replied breezily "Watch your back.He plays random tricks on the unaware." he nodded and strode away.Peeves giggled madly and swooped out of sight.Still shocked by the attacks, I shakily continued walking to the Great Hall.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • I was eating breakfast. Suddenly, a pen was put in the back of my back. Man, I was in such pain.
    "OWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. They didn't see Peeves or the pen. I heard things like "What a wierdo!" and "Does he want attention or something?"
    I got up and took a secret passage i knew to get to the hospital wing.

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Berii just woke up from her best dream yet. Her dream was what happened last night, when she got sorted.
    "Hmmm...You're not very easy. You are brave, and as I can see you'll do well in quidditch, But you are loyal and quite clever. Hmmm...very hard indeed, Let see...How about Gryffindor!"

"Where am I now?" She asked herself. She had been walking for hours, her legs couldn't take it anymore she was about to give up when Berii saw a huge door. "Finally!" She thought as she went inside.

Last edited:

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • I woke up from a sleep I was in. I was still in the hospital wing. But my back was better.

"Your awake!" Said Madam Pomfrey. "Now get to Quidditch practice!"
    I got up and went.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Amara leaned against the wall of the Gryffindor common room, half-hidden by the shadows. Looking around a bit shyly, she noticed that all the other first-years had already broken up into friendship groups. She was left out as usual. It had been the same at her primary school. Amara shrugged, and plugged in her Discman, listening to some Simple Plan music.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • After Quidditch practice I walked back to the Dorm. I saw a girl take out a discman.
    I walked up to her. "Ummmm... You can't use electronics here," I told her. "By the way, my name is Josh. But my friends call me Batesy!"

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Amara blinked, looking at the boy who had just walked up to her. "I was wondering why there seemed to be some weird interference," she said. "Does that mean I have to survive seven years without Good Charlotte? By the way, my name is Amara. It's nice to meet you, Josh."

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Aerin awoke the next morning to a bright sun peeking through the gold and silver curtains. Sighing she dressed in the uniform that lay over a chair beside her bed.

The Quidditch tryouts are today... But first years can't be on a team... Maybe... Maybe if they could see my talent...

She shook her head.

No pessemistic thoughts today, Mindelove!

Finally confident, the Hufflepuff girl walked down the corridors into the Great Hall. The young girl was just a tad confused at where her table was though...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • OOC: Uh, okay...

IC: After the sorting, I was absolutely shocked. I was a lock for Slytherin, but the hat said I'd be better in Gryffindor. I didn't care, because I wanted to go along with everyone else. So I did end up in Slytherin against the hat's wishes...
    I went to the Slytherin dormitory feeling quite tired. Something light brown followed me as I walked to my bed, and I couldn't bear to tell what it was...
    Anyway, many of the Slytherins were appalled that a Mudblood got into their house... and that Mudblood was me. I was ashamed to admit it, but I couldn't help but be honest. Of course, I wasn't honest about everything in my family's history...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • At last the train arrived at Hogwarts!!!! I thought we'd never make it! How could a magical train get a flat tire? Oh well.The hat thought at first that I needed to go to Ravenclaw, but then changed its mind and said Griffindor.I was now lying on my bed in the dorm and looking out the window when I saw a small gray pup dissapear into the trees. Hmm..... what was that?

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Snitch! Here, boy!"
    Snitch, my pet owl, flew wildly in his cage. I laughed wholeheartedly.
    "Snitch, you rotten owl!"
    He just hooted. As it turns out, the brown thing was Snitch in his cage... but something gray sat near me now. No, it wasn't that pup, or an owl...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • After brekfast, I quickly stood up, went up the giant revolving staircases, past a portrait of 'Benlet the Barmy' ((I made that up too!:D)) and walked to the hidden wall.Tapping a special brick and saying the password, I stumbled into the Slytherin common room.After a few glances, I noticed that Kite was up as well."Hey Kite!Nice owl!" I waved to him and then went over to the boy.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "I named old Snitch here after the little golden ball in Quidditch. Isn't he something else?"
    The gray thing at my feet waved around. It was clearly in view, so I didn't doubt Terra would see it...

Back