• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Books Your very first book

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • What was the first book you remember being able to read all by yourself?

For me, it was go, dog, go.

Your very first book

I sat on my parent's bed and was able to read it. Before it was my turn to learn how to read in Kindergarten.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    The Very Hungry Caterpillar or Where The Wild Things Are, those are the two picture books I remember reading first. I'm not sure if they were the first ever books I could read by myself but it's the only 2 that come to mind immediately.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • This was the first book I learnt to read completely on my own, and I was so proud reading it to my mum, haha :'D

Your very first book

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Your very first book

A kids' detective novel that was serialised weekly on the Sunday children's section of the newspaper my family has read mostly daily for as long as I can remember.

Years
  • I can't actually remember what I was reading when really little, so I'll go with what I first reading regularly and enjoying, being Terry Pratchett's Mort.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I don't remember which book it was - not only do I have terrible memory in general, I read a lot so books tend to blend in together -, but it was probably a church picture book thingy?

Or maybe some kind of comic book.

Back