• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aw, Coconuts...

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • So, how often do you curse? Do you ever feel bad about it? Or are you used to doing it that you simply don't care?

I tend to curse when I'm pissed off, or if I forgot to do something. >< I don't feel bad about it unless I blurt out the f word around my parents by mistake. :S They don't mind others, but my mom cares when I say the f word though.

Sirfetch’d

I swear a fair amount, but I think that is because it's never really been a huge deal to me? My entire family curses so I grew up with it being normal and nothing special. I do have a filter though and watch what I say at work because I know not everyone feels this way.

Years
  • Wayyy too much, it's got to the point where I just don't even notice and then end up swearing in public with kids and families round -_-

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I truly love that out of the two of us, you're the one with the reputation for having a bad mouth because I'm fairly confident I'm worse xD
    idk, are you really tho?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i swear way too often, mostly in person. i swear a lot at home and sometimes in public with a hushed voice or i mouth it to myself. i've had this issue since like, 7th or 8th grade.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I swear far more than I should, it's almost landed me in hot water at work a couple of times.

I mostly just swear when i'm angry about something, sometimes in casual conversation with friends.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • all the fucking time except for work because i work in a jesus-y car dealership lol

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
  • Only when I'm really annoyed or angry at something. I try not to swear in general conversation because then swear words lose their meaning.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I was born in and currently live in Australia. It's in my fucking nature to curse.

Don't let the cute anime avatar and signature catch you off guard, when I get the slightest bit annoyed, I mouth off.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i curse all the time both irl and off, currently don't feel too bad abt it because all the ppl around me are also inclined to swearing often - probably bc we're all still young. hopefully i can cut the habit when i'm younger haha!

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • I swear more than most of my friends, but it's usually in a joking way and not negative. Some people I know, like my cousins, swear way more than me.

Back