• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who are you gonna pick as your starter?

Team Rowlet, Team Litten or Team Popplio?

• Rowlet

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Litten

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Popplio

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    i got a litten before, this time i'm getting fancy bird
    Who are you gonna pick as your starter?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I picked Popplio in Moon, and Litten in Sun. That leaves Rowlet, which I'm looking forward to.

Years
  • You know what shocks me with this poll? The fact Popplio is actually leading.

I always expect Popplio placing last in Alola starter polls due to all the attention drawn towards the Decidueye and Incineroar designs, but I guess maybe people are starting to now realise just how good Primarina really is. Contrasting here to see Rowlet placing last at the moment, but I guess that's because it was the most popular starter choice in S/M and some of those players want to try a different starter.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I cannot decide yet if I'll pick Popplio or Litten. I liked picking Rowlet in Sun, but I want to make a change.

I want Litten for is middle evolution <3 But Primarina looks nice too...

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    As much as I love Rowlet, it felt really weird to not grab the Water starter for once. So I will choose Popplio in USUM.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • You know what shocks me with this poll? The fact Popplio is actually leading.

I always expect Popplio placing last in Alola starter polls due to all the attention drawn towards the Decidueye and Incineroar designs, but I guess maybe people are starting to now realise just how good Primarina really is. Contrasting here to see Rowlet placing last at the moment, but I guess that's because it was the most popular starter choice in S/M and some of those players want to try a different starter.

It's most likely due to players not wanting to repeat with the same starter if they'd played SM, they probably just want to explore & have a different experience in their journey in SM.

Years
  • It's most likely due to players not wanting to repeat with the same starter if they'd played SM, they probably just want to explore & have a different experience in their journey in SM.

I can totally get that. I couldn't exactly remember if B2/W2 made people want to try a different Unova starter compared to what they used in B/W, but here I guess the whole AU thing with the story is making a lot of us want to go with a fresh team.

Back