• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who are you gonna pick as your starter?

Team Rowlet, Team Litten or Team Popplio?

• Rowlet

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Litten

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Popplio

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    I think I'm gonna pick Litten which was my first choice when the starters were first revealed last year.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
    I'll probably go for Litten and everstone him. Then bank him when I get to a PC and trade in my own starter. Not sure who yet. Probably a Magikarp. ????

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'll probably go with Popplio again. So far, I'm not feeling terribly adventurous, as I seem to be looking at using the same starter, probably some similar team members, etc.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
    Do I get Hidden Abilities? Litten.

No? Well...probably Popplio, it's the one starter I've not gone through the game with.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    Popplio now. I've already played with Litten and Rowlet and it seemed like a good time to try her out.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Ill be picking Litten this time I think. I picked Popplio last time and loved it and I don't wanna make memories with any other popplio/brionne/Primarinas. So I'm gonna use Litten this time, especially since I plan on moving a Vulpix over to the new game, a perfect partner. Fire and Ice :)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I chose Litten in SM which I had a lot of fun with. However I had massive issues lacking a Water-type in SM so I might go with Popplio since I don't really like any of the other new Water-types in Alola (unless we get new Alolan Forms for Water-type Pokemon in which case who knows)

So I'm not really committed atm to anything haha

Years
    I'll maybe try out Rowlet since he's cute, but this time around I'm considering not using any of the starters. Already used (and loved!) Popplio and not a fan of Litten's final form, leaving me with just Rowlet. But even then I dunno really. Never played through a main series game for the first time without using a starter, so perhaps this'll be the first!

PokeTrekkie92

Gym Leader of Alabaster
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2022
    Well I already picked Litten in Moon and Rowlet in Sun, so I'm picking Popplio in this one

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    I've made it a system to always do first playthroughs with the water starter, and even though I haven't given Litten a try at all yet, I'm still going with Popplio.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I picked Rowlet in Sun and I wished I had picked Litten as it became awesome over time for me, although I still love Rowlet.

If I can, I may try to start with all 3 because I really want to, and I might buy a new DS since I no longer need to worry about buying a Switch right now or just borrow my sister's.

But this time around, I think I am going with Litten. Unless something changed like we get new forms of the starters like thought by some. Even though unlikely, not impossible as we are probably getting the 3rd Lycanroc.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    Wow, a lot of people seemed to be going for Popplio. I think this isn't surprising as it was not the most popular among the three starters last generation and having a new game gives new opportunities for trying out new things.

Back