• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] Merchandise Exhibit!

Years
Spoiler:

It's not the best image of my collection due to poor Litwick being covered up, but this is what I've got. Most are plushes I bought irl or from the Pokemon Center website.

My favorite is the Dwebble plush obviously :P My boyfriend got it for me right before I went on a business trip. I didn't even know any were made!
That big Pikachu in the back was a fair prize my boyfriend's niece gave me. It was super sweet of her to get it for me.
You need to get Nebby back in the bag!!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I have the talking Ludicolo plush and I love it so much!! Eventually I'll show pictures of it and the rest of my room once my room is more organized. Today I picked up a Mudkip plush to add to my collection hahah.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
Oh man, I collected figurines of the Alola starters, Alolan Vulpix, and Rockruff, but I don't remember where I stored them. :(

I'll take a picture once I do.

In any case, I wouldn't mind to see more pics of DePika merch! That coffee cup holding one is adorable. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i have a hefty collection of TCG and plushies but my shelf isn't in a feasible place to take good pics. i also have an alolan dugtrio collection. well lately it's spanned to dugtrio in general but i largely focus on alolan diggy friend. i will. perhaps take some photos to post some time lol

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I bought these both today from Game Stop:

Eevee for Me:
Spoiler:

Lapras for Mikey (for his Birthday):
Spoiler:

I need to take pictures of all my stuff to show off.

Years
finally home from vacation so i can show my merch!

my shaymin collection:
Spoiler:

closeup of the figures/charms:
Spoiler:

other plushies:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh my god I love the Shaymin plush furthest to the left. It's got such a precious derp face. :')

Years
other plushies:
Spoiler:
I've got that exact same Minccino plush! Probably one of the cutest ones of my little collection lol

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
Here comes a little friend! This sweet plush arrived just today, the delivery was really quick. :smile:

9MIQYWV.png

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
When I went to New York to visit my older cousin I went to the pokemon center there and bought a pikachu plush holding a oran berry
154771b.jpg
this isn't the pikachu plush I bought because I can't find the plush that I bought

now back to the story with the pikachu plush and a bunch of other pokemon plushies I went back to my cousins apartment and then I checked if I still had all my plushies and noticed that the oran berry separated from the pikachu I didn't mind at all since I've never seen anyone with a Oran berry plush before also I don't have a picture of it since I cant find the oran berry plush either. I feel like my cousin took it

Years
i'm not sure if its okay to post merch i don't own so let me know if its not but o:

japan is really big on halloween it seems? and the pokemon center always puts out a bunch of cute merch! the 2019 lineup was just revealed today... here are a few of them but if you want to see the full article its here!

Spoiler:

this celebi design is so adorable and i really love zorua wearing a gengar hoodie!

Years
I need that Halloween lineup.

I went shopping this weekend and found quite a bit at a couple different Gamestop stores.

https://imgur.com/a/XDZozRk

In there are 3 mega evolution hoodie Pikachu plushes (Diancie, Audino, and Lopunny), 5 cosplay Pikachu outfits (kabuki, chef, bouquet, summer fest, and something to do with Holland and tulips), the Gallery figure Magikarp (was all of $6), Marshadow pins, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Pikachu keychain charms, and a Detective Pikachu shirt.

Also got in the life-size Furret but haven't been able to do a proper photoshoot with him yet.

Back