• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

A blood pact was actually on the agenda, but the playground was too crowded and neither one of us had a shiv. Nowadays, I come prepared.
    You could have used a pair of scissors, or even an unfolded paperclip if you dug in hard enough...although those tend to be messier, so maybe not.

Years
  • You could have used a pair of scissors, or even an unfolded paperclip if you dug in hard enough...although those tend to be messier, so maybe not.

Good point.

But what is up with anime, where they nick their veins with a tooth and it starts to bleed? I suppose it's manageable. Certainly not as easy as it looks, though. I propose we all try it and whoever sustains the goriest keyboard wins. Or not.

Do you all know how heavy and uncomfortable blood is when it dries? I tried to waggle my eyebrow once and it nearly killed me.

Years
  • I watched someone play a bit of Attack on Titan 2, and it was extraordinarily disturbing and... zany. Not the stuff to play before bed, because you had to slash open the napes of giant naked babies who were trying to fucking eat you.

What is this, Japan? What is this?!!!

It's so unsettling. So twisted. So inspired. I'm going to try and beat it in terms of sheer gore and nightmarishness.

Years
  • ...or headaches. Character archetypes, am I right? Spammed into the millions. But how do all of the weeaboos and otaku or whatever cope? Haven't they had their fill of tsunderes, predictable bath scenes, unintentional boob grabs and exclamations of 'b-baka'? Someone has really got to update the industry, man. Tell them to overhaul their imaginations and get some new ideas.

Weeaboo's and otaku, though. Their threshold for torture is amazing. I bet if you put thumb screws on them, they wouldn't even flinch.

pkmin3033

Only if you spoke to them in English whilst you did it. You have to do it all in Japanese. With subtitles.

Years
  • I just got done w/important homework so I'm taking a break before getting started on other homework which I will probably do sometime Wednesday. .-.

Years
  • Oh god, the homework is coming my way like the Langoliers. I've been winging it all year and now it's time to hit the books and try and scrape up enough intelligence to get by. The plagiarism helps but people will get wise, I fear. Maybe I'll write an essay on why you should never run like a ninja. Stooped. Hands behind back. That kind of thing. I tried it and nearly killed myself, and it's so inefficient and dangerous. You can't break a fall and our shoulders weren't designed for it.

But running! Isn't it glorious?

Years
  • Oh god, the homework is coming my way like the Langoliers. I've been winging it all year and now it's time to hit the books and try and scrape up enough intelligence to get by. The plagiarism helps but people will get wise, I fear. Maybe I'll write an essay on why you should never run like a ninja. Stooped. Hands behind back. That kind of thing. I tried it and nearly killed myself, and it's so inefficient and dangerous. You can't break a fall and our shoulders weren't designed for it.

But running! Isn't it glorious?

lol did you actually do the naruto run at some point

Years
  • lol did you actually do the naruto run at some point

Damn right I did. Then I got an unholy crack in both my shoulders and nearly fell over and broke my face. So yeah, don't do it. It looks cool but the reality is godless.

Next on my bucket list:

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back