• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Aaa godspeed angie!!! Dont overwork yourself!

I'm spending the whole day at my store and even have a blanket and pillow in my car in case i decide to actually sleep there gotta finish getting it ready for tomorrow lol.

Years
  • My longest class was like, four hours and I think it might have been of the shouty variety. Maths were probably involved. A tear or two. That day I swore to fight crime. Namely, the crime of enforced mathematics upon people who just want to draw and hyperventilate in peace.

On a weird note that I'm just going to obscure...

Spoiler:

My imagination is stupid.

pkmin3033

When I was at University I'd juggle my seminars around so that I had as few gaps as possible...it usually worked. Honestly I preferred that to lesson gaps, since I commuted.

Thinking back on it I miss those days...everything was so much simpler and easier.

Years
  • 12 hours seems miserable. Good luck Angie.

Hi everyone! We ordered a sectional last week and still haven't heard anything from the furniture company re: a scheduled delivery. '-'; I'm hoping we get something soon.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Oddly enough I've found while studying in Spain they still honor siesta so we actually leave school then come back later and there's just this three hour gap midday.

Years
  • It's raining over here and it's brilliant. I can get up in the middle of the night and use the bathroom, and not a soul will wake. Thank you, Nature.

Trying to draw in comic book style but it's all stick figures and sketches! First product > end product. That's my crappy jam.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello we auto
    We auto
    Ok so​
    We always ahto
    Whoops whiops
    Auto autoo

Ah bucenn

Jdkd

More and more
    We go
    Further

Years
  • Hello we auto
    We auto
    Ok so​
    We always ahto
    Whoops whiops
    Auto autoo

Ah bucenn

Jdkd

More and more
    We go
    Further

tenor.gif

Years
  • Yu glitche s havt re p lied n hors .!

You left me high and dry in my Spiderman-y boredom and now I'm off to bed. It's time to have romantic dreams about Skeletor, because I've been waiting for ages and not so much as a skull has entered my sleeping mind.

Bye.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well I was testing stuff. What thread better than this for weird text experiments? :)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    We are a 5th of the way to the 100 page goal colours set for us at the beginning of the month. And it's only January.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    after an exhausting week i am ready to relaaaax these next two days

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back