• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
i have some friends irl but i don't see them as much anymore bc i became a homebody :{

also hello it's super late but im watching tv sup

TY

i have irl friends but im always that guy that sits behind his PC playing games

Years
I'll be happy to catch up with my friendship group in a couple of weeks back in England. It's been a battle trying to get all 4 of them available at the same time but starting arranging things over a month in advance I've just about managed it. Well we'll see at least...

Years
Just read out my short story live to some people. First thing like that in my life.
Spoiler:

But back to the subject, my last real life friend was a 7 year old girl with a red bandanna tied around her head. It'd sound creepy, but I was 7 at the time also. We only knew each other for a day but you can't just share crisps and not bond.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I love shoveling, but there is so much snow out there, I shoveled about 1 16th of the driveway and bailed. Not going anywhere anyway, so, it stays.

pkmin3033

I misread that as "you can't share crisps and not blood"...

...I am very tired.

Years
That's why you should nap, Zeria. n.n

I just woke up from one myself!

.... although I wish my dreams would stop being weird.

Years
naps are great at any time of day

though i agree they are kind of odd in the early evening bc otherwise you'll just wake up at like 1-2 am

i know from experience

pkmin3033

Not sure my sleep schedule could take the hit, honestly - I have to be up at 5:30am for work most days, and tomorrow morning I have a checkup, so waking up at 2am (which it probably would be, since I generally get around 6 hours) is...not a good idea. xD

idk how you manage to get enough sleep with naps all over the place!

Years
It's better for me whenever I have zero naps and 7-8 hours of sleep, compared to one nap and maybe 5-6 hours of sleep, tbh.

Years
I don't even know what it's like to have 7-8 hours of sleep, really.

I can function fine on very little sleep provided I'm not doing anything particularly intensive.

Years
I feel like I can't do many naps anymore...unless I take one not too long after waking up in the morning, and even then I just consider that "going back to sleep" instead of taking a nap.

Now if only I could stay asleep for more than a few hours at a time... :|

Years
do it tbh

when i get really sleepy i dont even bother arguing with my own body about what time i nap. if im sleepy im going to nap regardless of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back