• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

S1 - Coffee, Tea, or me? [A Vanilla Mafia]

Years
  • Hi I am also here

And I honestly don't get the vote on GP, they made a pretty good post

If you're cop, and you got maf, then why not out it? It will mean less maf to worry about

Shush you I'll be as ridiculous as I want!

Yes lol

I thought this was obvious (jeez you guys are no fun). Really I've just been in a kind of happy/silly mood lately, also wanted to take a more lighthearted approach this game. But also by now I think you should know I like RVS and that it's really not that out of character for me.

Also I agree with Pecilia (and also juliorain).

I like juliorain so far, I can see why he wants to vote GP but i don't think anything from GP has really been alignment indicative so far (it just seems like GP being GP)

I'm about to die for a really dumb reason. If you are of the opinion I'm not maf, now would be a great time to do something about it.

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm not sure why anybody here thinks GP is scum, he's acting pretty townie here

But I gave a legitimate reason...?
    I don't see how trying too hard would be bad, in any scenario. I also find your choice of words for describing your trust on gimmepie interesting. Acting? Is there something we don't know about?

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • I'm kinda suspicious of you darthspikes. The unvoting GP could all be in good faith, but it makes me think you don't want any enemies Vote darthspikes

If I was trying not to make enemies I would have held off on voting altogether or at least voted for someone who wasn't active in the game. The reason I withdrew my vote was because they provided a successful argument to defuse the small amount of suspicion I had.

I'll [Vote] Aldo because they seem to be trying to shift attention to other people a lot.

Years
  • ending phase soon! posts (and votes) after this one still count but once i get the night post up, everything else after will be invalid :)

Years
  • Night One
    The day went to an exhilarating start as the drinks kept trying to spill various drinks in order to find the tea that hid among them, and they were down to two drinks. Gimmepie... and Aldo. With each having the equal amount of drink spilled, they decided to leave it all to chance and let the drink slave spill the tea based of a coinflip result.

And tea was indeed spilled.

Spoiler:
    gimmepie has died! He was an Oolong Tea.

Players
    Kitty as your drink slave​
    bidoof ftw
    darthspikes
    superjolt
    gimmepie as an Oolong Tea
    aeternum
    kolar
    lulurina
    simply dunsparce
    omicron
    charlie brown as a Black Coffee
    dcjboi
    pecilia
    aldo
    anteros
    sawsbuck
    juliorain

Night ends in 24 hours. Remember to submit your actions!

Years
  • Day One
    The night wasn't all bad... There were some who decided to sleep all night instead, so the drink slave couldn't ready their drinks. Meanwhile, there seems to be some hints of chocolate in the air... and a faint smell of tea.

Spoiler:
    Aldo has died! He was the Hot Chocolate.

Players
    Kitty as your drink slave​
    bidoof ftw
    darthspikes
    superjolt
    gimmepie as an Oolong Tea
    aeternum
    kolar
    lulurina
    simply dunsparce
    omicron
    charlie brown as a Black Coffee
    dcjboi
    pecilia
    aldo as Hot Chocolate
    anteros
    sawsbuck
    juliorain

Day ends in 48 hours. Remember to do the thing!

Last edited:

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    tfw your reasoning was intentionally terrible but you still lynched mafia then got killed because of it

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Transparent GP smack talk after a lynch anyway. Sorry I missed all of last phase, reading back through I see mainly Saws was very defensive of GP. Just a thought.

Years
  • Transparent GP smack talk after a lynch anyway. Sorry I missed all of last phase, reading back through I see mainly Saws was very defensive of GP. Just a thought.

Darth was pretty sus of Aldo and accused him of diverting attention away from an actual mafia memeber tho.

If anything Saws was playing confused normie or than anything.

Last edited:

Kolar™

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    Late sorry. From any defenders of GB. One is sure to be a mafia. So, let us just shoot them until something new happens.

Years
  • https://epicmafia.com/role/55406

This should be noted, it's pretty lucky for us to kill scum regardless and they hit the fool in retaliation.

ah that makes sense! didn't realize it was that (haven't played a game with a recruit)

it is quite funny tho. most night 1s are random villagers because even then the mafia are often bad at guessing who is who. I guess I take back that suspicion! Though I will be looking at previous conversations. Will be rereading over the conversation with Aldo to see where the suspicion arose or why he was targetted

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Sorry guys, previous day caught me smack dab in the (very busy) last stretch of projects and finals. This was a net win for town, mafia and fool kill by mafia in retaliation. I am not overly suspicious of Saws, because Aldo's reasoning was pretty terrible. But people went along with it and now thankfully the fool is gone.

Back