• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

S1 - Coffee, Tea, or me? [A Vanilla Mafia]

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • Hi I am also here

And I honestly don't get the vote on GP, they made a pretty good post

If you're cop, and you got maf, then why not out it? It will mean less maf to worry about
    ##Vote dcjboi

They haven't posted yet

Yep, thats my reason
    Hm. Wouldn't surprise me if Lulu was scum this time around. She's been pretty absent but these posts feel different compared to previous games.
    I'm voting against darthspikes as well
    Why were you so set against darthspikes, what was your reasoning here?
    Going to have to get this off of my chest. Not sure how I feel about Saws's reasoning of "you're trying to hard" for voting Aldo and revenge killing him when most people agree the logic was awful is something I very much so see Saws doing. Going to also have to say that Julio's posts this phase have me a bit suss and I totally can see them as a team.

Going to [Vote] Sawsbuck because I want to see how he flips.
    Elaborate? I feel like I'm not really following this here
    Oh shoot I didn't know it was day phase, why am I being voted? I had no idea GP was Maf, I just thought he was acting townie and that's why I defended him

And that's why I shall [vote] Darthspikes
    Hm this is kind of a bad vote though, doesn't explain why he actually votes for darthspikes here, was it just self preservation? Now self preservation is not necessarily alignment indicative, but it's the way he comes in here and drops this post and adds a vote on darthspikes who hadn't really done anything vote-worthy that feels off
    I'll lynch darthspikes.
    Actually this needs some explanation too

Vote Sawsbuck though I kind of want to see what other people have to say

Years
  • Night Three

Spoiler:
    Sawsbuck has died
    he was Green Tea

Players
    Kitty gimmepie as your drink slave​
    bidoof ftw
    darthspikes as Decaf
    superjolt
    gimmepie as an Oolong Tea
    aeternum
    kolar
    lulurina
    simply dunsparce as a Black Coffee
    omicron
    charlie brown as a Black Coffee
    dcjboi
    pecilia
    aldo as Hot Chocolate
    anteros
    sawsbuck as Green Tea
    juliorain

Night ends in 24 hours. Remember to do the thing!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Day Four
    It wasn't the most eventful of nights but it did give rise to some peculiar combinations of coffee and tea. Unfortunately, one of these combinations resulted in a very special kind of coffee being spilled across the floor.

Spoiler:
    Omicron has died
    he was Irish Coffee

Players
    Kitty gimmepie as your drink slave​
    bidoof ftw
    darthspikes as Decaf
    superjolt
    gimmepie as an Oolong Tea
    aeternum
    kolar
    lulurina
    simply dunsparce as a Black Coffee
    omicron as Irish Coffee
    charlie brown as a Black Coffee
    dcjboi
    pecilia
    aldo as Hot Chocolate
    anteros
    sawsbuck as Green Tea
    juliorain

Day ends in 48 hours. Remember to do the thing!

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • *Dies over a month ago*

*Forgets and makes a post*

*Is still dead*

Me:

Screen-Shot-2019-06-01-at-5-57-03-PM.png

That's how mafia works.

(This is my official death post. I will no longer post from the grave lol)

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
  • shit forgot this was a thing oops

All my questions to people from D3 still apply

@GP can we get replacements? Kolar and Lulu should have been replaced already imo (and also Kolar is no longer mafia-ing according to him during my game)

Also I realize I'm part of the problem since I forgot about the game but it's not very motivating when no one is posting

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    I had my reasoning posted previously. I felt like his response to being voted against the first time was suspicious and I wanted to see how Darth would respond if voted against again, but I was definitely wrong.

Years
  • shit forgot this was a thing oops

All my questions to people from D3 still apply

@GP can we get replacements? Kolar and Lulu should have been replaced already imo (and also Kolar is no longer mafia-ing according to him during my game)

Also I realize I'm part of the problem since I forgot about the game but it's not very motivating when no one is posting

I'll see what I can do!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • [Vote] Juliorain

I mentioned earlier that I thought Saws and Julio were teamed. I still think this is the case and saws flipping scum only makes me want this lynch more.

Superjolt

Years
  • I had my reasoning posted previously. I felt like his response to being voted against the first time was suspicious and I wanted to see how Darth would respond if voted against again, but I was definitely wrong.
    This is fair I suppose, what made you think he would react to the vote the second time when he didn't the first time? Any other suspicions, things that stand out to you?
    just a feeling. lynch whoever you want.
    I was ok with your vote before but I'm not really sure what to think about this response
    [Vote] Juliorain

I mentioned earlier that I thought Saws and Julio were teamed. I still think this is the case and saws flipping scum only makes me want this lynch more.
    Yeah but I was also kind of looking for why like what made you think so (and also I was hoping you could restate your reasons for voting Saws because I wasn't totally following but maybe I'm just being dumb)

I do think you're town (mostly because I can't see you bussing Saws that early) but more words on these subjects would be cool!

Vote Corviknight (Lulu-slot) btw

Years
  • Wow forcing me to speak straight away I see.

Well I know I'm Town so [Vote] SuperJolt as an OMGUS, you're also doing that lots-of-words-but-not-actually-scumhunting thing, which is always sus.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Part of me wants to 3 way tie the vote because I'm so uncertain on who's scum. I'll glass over the thread more before making a decision.

Back