• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tell me a story about your best friend

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
  • hm... well..

one time, me and my best friend went to the mall, and we went around and we shopped and we got some stuff and some chinese food. it was good. we had a lot of jokes and laughs and good times. we kept annoying people in the mall bc of us being 'loud' when we werent that loud. we mostly just went around the mall and had fun shopping for clothes and other stuff.

i guess in the story i shared of me and my best friend, it represents that me and my best friend are very close. there's also many many other stories i could share about us but that'd make this post way too long lol. she means a lot to me and i'm glad she's in my life. me and her are basically inseparable. me and her have been friends for around 5 years and i wouldnt have it any other way. i'm glad me and her met. i feel like it was fate. me and her were just destined to meet.

anyways i'll stop being all cheesy sorry. she just means a lot to me and im glad shes in my life. i dont know what i would do without her.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • "you are the ugliest motherfucker I've ever seen"

"says the borderline retarded dumbass that fails easy-A vocab quizzes"

...ya thats pretty much it

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • My best friend is a very giving person, to a fault sometimes. People use her. When I visit, I like to lend a listening ear because it helps to get it all out, I want to try and motivate her to not take people's shit because there's so many fake people out there. It really frustrates me when people take advantage of others kindness.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    when i was in high school and my girlfriend broke up with me, my best friend thought an awesome way to get revenge was to buy play-doh and star stickers, sculpt colorful smushy dicks and decorate them with the stars, and then plant them all over my ex's lawn in the middle of the night

we did it

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Well, this happened with three guys and myself, but it involves two of my best friends Chris and Marco.

It's quite telling of who we are and our attitudes. We went camping very under-prepared. In fact we even brought two tarps, but left one in the car before heading into the wilderness because "one is enough." One is certainly not enough, especially when there's rain in the forecast. Chris and Marco even forgot to bring their own sleeping bags. And no, it wasn't our first ever time camping.

Anyway, fast forward to the very final day, when we were hoping to get the best campsite on the lake. We did get it, in fact, but just as it started raining (again), our tent collapsed. Entirely. Two of the four holes which secure the poles to stand the tent gave out. We frantically tried to stand poles up with role tied to nearby trees, but we were losing light and rain clouds were speeding that process up. At what must've been 4 or 5pm, we decided to pack our things and start the 13 kilometre hike back to the car.

About half of that hike was done without the need for flashlights. But once the sun officially set, it got dark. Like pitch black in a provincial forest type of dark. We had three working flashlights to divide amongst four people. One flashlight gave out partway through. We only had the occasional blue marker nailed to a tree to confirm we were going the right way. Seeing a marker every few hundred feet was a sigh of relief.

Finally, the sound of traffic. Up in the sky, there was a break in the trees. We could see stars and even light pollution. We were close. At that point, we remembered a wooden sign we had noticed at the start of our trip, that told us we were officially within the Algonquin Park. It'd be on our left once we find it. Once we did, it was euphoria. The sign was on our left, and there was a bridge just ahead leading to the parking lot. And the most beautiful and symbolic starry sky I've ever seen was above me. We checked the time on the car radio and it was midnight.

Simultaneously one of the most frightening and rewarding experiences I've ever had, and in large part due to our inability to properly prepare ourselves. I'm not the least bit surprised it happened alongside two of my best friends.

Years
  • There was a time my best friend and I were at a party and we worked out a master plan to take another friend of our's car keys and drive his car around the area. It actually worked too, but my other friend wasn't too impressed.

Lucid

Eating crackers stoned in the kitchen and painting our nails™

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Threw my best friend against a bunch of lockers and called her every curse word under the sun (she had done the same to me.) It even escalated to fisticuffs at one stage -- this being the same person who I used to goof around in arts class with talking about X-Men, Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

We're pretty chill now tho, but I rarely see her any more.

Strange how time can change people, eh?

pkmin3033

Drifted away from me years ago, like everyone else. My mother still talks to their mother though, and she at least remembers I still exist.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • when we were kids we created a plan to get ordained at one of those sites that lets you just sign up instantly and then use our newfound ministerial holy water creating powers to make a variety of Holy drinks, such as our flagship product Holy Cola. we were kinda dorks. still are, though we've drifted apart a bit we still talk quite a lot.

Years
  • My best friend is probably my best friend because we can make each other laugh endlessly for what feels an age. Like, we'd be chilling at my place and one of us would say some joke and sometimes it's not even ridiculously funny, just mildly so. Regardless at times we'd both crack into hysterics, I'd be rolling on the floor bursting with laughter, feeling like I'm about to explode! Then we'd quieten down for a brief moment before the next wave of hilarity ensures. It's like we're feeding off each others laughter, continuously compounding upon each other and building some sort of chorus of merriment.

I think it is these moments that define our friendship best.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I don't have a best friend. Close friends, meaningful friendships, but never someone to solely call 'my' best friend and that feeling being mutual. Whenever someone called me their best friend they also had other ones they called that, and I was never the one who meant the most to them. At this point, the word leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but I still wish I had someone like that.

Years
  • I guess I'll just pick this dude.

Back in high school, my friend was being a pain in the ass so I threw a block of wood at his head. We hung out later.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    we used to have a weekly ritual called sonic saturday where we would drive to sonic and get cheeseburgers and milkshakes and discuss all of our horrible coworkers (we worked at the same place at the time) and always make plans to shop, watch movies, etc

now i hardly see her (she moved to a nearby town and we both quit our jobs at the place we worked together) i usually see her 2-3 times a month bc work + school

i miss her terribly

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • It's hard to say? But one of my best memories was years ago during the first year we were friends and he made me get a Skype so I could hear him play guitar lmfao. Just something I'll always remember and hold dear to me. I don't know if I'd say that sums up our friendship? But it's one of the first things that comes to mind when I think about it!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • OK so my best friend and I do a lot of late night driving. Lately that's involved Pokemon Go, but even before that existed we'd do it just for the hell of it.

So we were driving one night recently and an ad came on the radio for an accountant in our local area. The ad said "She has 20 years of industry experience and will meet with you when it suits you" but my friend misheard it as "She has 20 years of industry experience and will meet with you when it suits her" which we then spent a good twenty minutes pissing ourselves laughing at.

I then told her about a mutual friend of ours who told me a story the previous night about when she was in high school she once signed off an answering machine message with "In Jesus name, amen" which we then also spent twenty minutes pissing ourselves laughing at because his laughter is so infectious.

Then we were listening to the radio again and a song came on (I'm musically retarded and I'm not gonna bother looking up the name of it or who sings it because nobody's probably still reading by this point anyway) where the singer keeps repeating "I'm in your waterfall" but on the fourth time she says it instead of singing it, after which my friend lost his shit and was like 'and what are you gonna do about it?'

None of these jokes are funny at all in text form so anybody who's suffered this long will be cringing but we find ourselves funny.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    my friend had a crush on this guy who liked all her pics on instagram so we found out where he lived and drove past his house at different hours lol

Back