• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you think Pokémon like Diglett, Bellossom, and Jynx have feet?

Years
  • these three don't have footprints in the dex, but what do you think? feet or no? do you ever think about how things like bellossom's leaves and jynx's dress attach to their body without feet/a lower body??

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i always thought bellossom was just Floating lmfao so....... and then jynx i just thought that weird. skirt body thing is like. you know how like slugs bodys are? so i didn't even think there were feet under there i thought it was just solid judging by how it moves in stadium games. diglett and dugtrio tho..........i am a dugtrio Expert as well all know and i say........no feeties.........only Face :)

Years
  • diglett itself never made sense to me. how do you even send one out? does it just pop out of the ball with the ground already attached to it? will it die immediately if you send it out in water?

these might just lead us closer to finding out where the hell its feet are.

Years
  • Jynx and Bellossom should have feet under their "skirt". And Diglett is supposed to be a mole even if we only see its head, so probably has feet too. Plus it can learn scratch and slash.

pkmin3033

Jynx has feet in the anime, and Diglett makes reference to having feet in the first PMD game, so those two do. Bellossom, though? Forever a mystery...maybe it has disturbingly pointy legs like Darkrai that don't end in feet.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Yes, pretty sure these Pokemon all have feet, but they're just hidden from sight? I can only imagine bellossom having stubby little feet like Oddish, though, not huge legs.

Years
  • im in the lonely camp of "okay diglett's feet are a mystery but what about forretress' real body??"

what's inside shedinja's shell? what's underneath mimikyu's sheet? what does cubone's face look like? cmon guys help me add on to this

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Jynx was shown to have feet in the anime, Belossom I assume has very tiny feet under it's dress, and Diglett I assume has mole like feet.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I assume that Bellossom is held up by its leaves/petals, which it can bend at will. I think I'd always imagined that Jynx just scooted around like a slug, but the anime indeed does show her feet—as does Pokémon Stadium 1, though they don't seem to be attached to a body!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    For Bellossom I say no due to the Dynamax adventures. So we can see that it doesn't have any feet unless they're nubs. Jynx.....possibly unless it is like Edna from Monster's Inc. And then Diglett, maybe due to the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Games.

SawkTheWarrior

SW-7387-7525-9201
    Years
  • Diglett has feet. In the first Mystery Dungeon game, diglett said he had feet when he was being lifted off a mountain.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • As mentioned, Diglett said it has feet in PMD games but I could probably imagine it can be joking or they just have tiny feet but their footprints aren't register due to its burrowing nature. Bellossom I'd imagine it's sort of like Lilligant but then again Lilligant's footprints are recorded so maybe Bellossom walks on its feet? As for Jynx, I do think of her as a slug-like creature so I cannot imagine her having feet.

Back