• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many tabs do you have open?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Umm I have 3 Firefox windows open 5 Firefox windows open (I found two more hiding on another monitor). They have 5, 7, 8, 1, and 18 tabs each.

This is the most disorganized I've been in weeks, I'm dying. I usually feel like I'm going crazy if I have more than 5.

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • right now, 7.

I have my usual 4 which is:
    Twitter, Facebook, Pokécommunity, and Youtube.

But currently I also have Stash, itchio, and my emails open.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    This thread finally got me to count the total amount of tabs open between my computer and my phone.

To be fair, I did clean out twenty-four of them last week. The open tabs act as my to-do list, and are a variety of different things. Movies, fics, school, research, etc. I'm working my way through them, but I doubt that I'll ever have less than a dozen tabs open.

Years
  • LMAO jeez @ the above. i remember regularly having like 15+ tabs but even that was overwhelming after a while. u__u

currently, i only have 8 tabs open. they're my pinned ones too since they're my most frequented sites, so at minimum it'll be around 8, while if i'm getting SUPER distracted with browsing multiple things on the web, it can go to like..15-20ish. but i make it a habit to close out tabs i know i won't care for, anymore.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I've severely cut down on my tab addiction, on my old desktop mac I used to always have 100+ tabs open, now on my current laptop I have 7ish open and I try to keep it from getting too out of hand lmao.

I'm kind of cheating tho I guess because on my phones internet browser I still have about 70 tabs open, I cleanse it occasionally and close the older/irrelevant ones. It used to have over 150 open itself tho so I guess I've cut down there too haha!

Has anyone else seen that chrome on mobile when you have over 99 tabs open and go further, instead of the displayed number counting past 99 to 100, 101 etc. it just becomes a smiley face? :)

Back