• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 2, 2019
My recent purchase was a Dreamcast, lol, for 5 dollars and 4 games for a dollar a piece, lol. I don't get why people buy those expensive systems for like 400 dollars and those expensive games for like 60 dollars a piece, lol. :)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Put down money for Xenoblade 2 (Switch), which is out on Friday. I wanted to finish the first game in time for the second game's release, but doesn't look like it'll happen. Didn't expect Xenoblade to be such a massive game!

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Ultra Sun and YS VIII, which both arrived yesterday afternoon. I really loved Memories of Celceta, so I'm looking forward to playing Lacrimosa of Dana after completing US.

Last edited:

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Finally got my hands on a SNES Classic! They're pretty rare around here and I'v been chasing one for retail price for quite some time now..

Years
Homefront The Revolution.

Got it used and the last owner still had the day 1 dlc voucher in the case and interestingly enough it was unused. Besides I only spent like 8 something for the game, so I don't regret getting it even if the game was received poorly.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Just pre-ordered Far-Cry 5 on Steam.

Checked on it in my library. First news story;

Posted Today Far-Cry 5 delayed a month

Talk about putting a damper on my excitement.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Completed my AOE collection (had just until Forgotten), bought Max Payne bundle just to have it on digital now, and the AVGN movie as an extra cos it was real cheap.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
Ordered Final Fantasy IV, the complete collection for my PSP, and Dragon Quest Heroes II.

I'll get started on them once I finish Pokemon UM and Fallout 4.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Since things you got for christmas count:
Spoiler:

Edit: don't know why the pictures are upside-down :/ Mobile does that lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
So, thanks to the holiday season, I managed to pick up a charge grip, pro controller, and new SD card for my Switch. More importantly, however, I finally picked up a copy of three games I'd been looking at - Rime, Nine Parchments, and I am Setsuna, the latter of which has become my big new obsession. As a result, I'm also considering locking in a pre-purchase of Lost Sphear.

Guest123_x1

After I got out of work Tuesday, I bought myself an eShop card and loaded it into my Nintendo account. Not going to spend any of it right now, as I'm saving the eShop balance I just loaded for when Pokémon Crystal gets released for the 3DS (really excited and looking forward to this) four weeks from now.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I bought my nephew the Uncharted collection for PS4, and I gave the game a try after watching him a play it a bit, and what do you know, I really enjoyed it! I've beaten the first two and I am about halfway through the third game. Went ahead and bought A Thief's End too.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
I traded in my 2DS XL, all my 3DS games, and all my physical Switch games to start moving my Switch collection over to digital, since I've got a great 128GB microSD for that now.

Since I'm an Elite Pro member with Game Stop and did this when there was a trade in deal going on, I managed to get myself:

• a new Playstation 4 Slim
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Fallout 4
  • Persona 5
  • Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

• a new Playstation Vita
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II
  • Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

A couple of the Vita items are things that I've already had, but I'm keeping them for good this time. I can't wait to play through as much of the Trails series as possible, that's the most exciting thing on the list for me. I'm also many, many hours into Fallout 4 already and really loving it. I've done the first couple runs of the first dungeon - er, Palace - in Persona 5 and I have similarly positive reviews. FFXV is phenomenal so far, and if I recall I'm starting the second chapter right now.

I came out with a really good haul!

Back