• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nice find Graine! I've never had the joy of properly playing Gex and am finding it very hard to obtain good copies :(

Gex is a wonderful series IMO. Really underrated. I found the PS1 versions of the games much more enjoyable so I'd settle for those if I were you ;). I don't know about the UK, but here I can find pretty good PS1 copies for under $30.

Here's my most recent score.
Spoiler:

A brand new sealed copy of Razor Freestyle Scooter. This isn't a rare or very expensive game par se, but I've been chasing a good deal on a mint copy for quite some time. I managed to snipe it for about half of what it usually sells for, so I'm pretty happy about it. Decent game too, it's a Tony Hawk style game, but with scooters instead of skateboards. If you can get over the terrible graphics and wonky controls, it's pretty fun. :P

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Pre-loaded Ultra Sun, and I'm looking into buying Xenoblade off the Wii U eShop. I bought the game when it came out originally, but the auto-attack MMO style immediately turned me off so I sold it not too long after. Deciding to give it another shot with Xenoblade 2 coming out at the beginning of next month for the Switch!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Ugh people still pick up GWYF instead of TU

Just dropped 50 more bucks towards the ol' x1x. This is a lot harder to buy now that I lost 10 hours p week of money but I'll get there eventually!

Years
Just recently got myself a Switch and MK8 Deluxe! Enjoying it massively so far; the Switch is much more fun than I thought it would be. I still need more games on it though. I've been thinking about purchasing Disgaea 5 complete, as well as Legend of Zelda: BotW, but we'll see. I just know I'm going on a Switch game shopping spree next month. ^____^

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Sims 4 Cats & Dogs, and pre-ordered Pokemon Ultra Sun. Received Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild as gifts this month which means I've got plenty of games to get through!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
My brother got Star wars battlefront 2, but the disc doesn't work :/ Oh well, I wasn't planning on playing it anyways.

Years
Black Friday shopping.
RdBXEfZ.png

Persona 5, Final Fantasy 15 and Uncharted the Lost Legacy on PS4.

Also from Humble - a couple of Castlevania games, The Technomancer, Saint Seiya Soldier's Soul and some Idea factory rpgg I've forgotten the title of already (looked good though, has cute girls in it).

Last edited:

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
i bought need for speed payback and dragon quest heroes during the black friday sales.

Years
On top of my Black Friday stuff I've ordered Yakuza 3, 4 and Dead Souls for the PS3. These games are pretty rare here so it cost me a fair bit even though they're all second hand.

From the shop I get usually get my disks from was charging £80 and £60 for 3 and 4.

Back