Sheep

Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
28,171 posts
13.6 Years
i really wish i could say i've warmed up to it but...

what do you think of this new mon

art blog | art thread | mal
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Cubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
A
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
1,329 posts
1.4 Years
I don't mind it much, other than the fact that I don't like most monkey Pokémon. It's ugly, but not Greedent ugly.
I still don't know what to put here :rowlyikes:

Dawn

Sapphire Star

Age 30
Non-binary
Any dream will do
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
11,773 posts
5.6 Years
I try NOT to think of Zarude.

Drew

Rose Toss

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
11,102 posts
14.9 Years
I would straight up head in the opposite direction if I ever ran into him in the wild.

"It's something like a gift".
paired to Palamon

Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
153 posts
62 Days
Finally! A Dragon Mythical!

-Oh wait...

Aside from him not being my favorite type, I won't use him for that matter, still kinda objectively fell flat for the first Mythical new dude on the big screen for Switch.

Sure we need much more information....but WTF is mythical about this cartoon character lookin' boy???🤔🤔🤔

Is he some ancient borderline "forest spirit "? Jungle Zygarde that protects the ecosphere when needed and doesn't emerge otherwise?

Some kind of Aztec inspired legend long thought to be a fable that didn't live?

The first ever Passimian that was transformed into greater status by some other legend or Mythical?

I'm grasping at all possibilities here but just don't get it.

Then again I never found out the big deal lore/backstory of Marshadow and Zeraroa btw either-( The latter has always been WAAAYYY too close to "Zorura" for my liking also.)

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 23
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,711 posts
11.3 Years
Unlike most of the people here, I actually do not mind Zarude. I'm excited to learn more about it, and wonder if it relates in any way to Zamazenta and Zacian. :x
Theme: Ren Nanahoshi
Pair: Drew

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker

Male
Hoenn
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
408 posts
166 Days
I kind of gravitate towards the cute mythical's like Jirachi. Zarude. Just no. And they've said that it's move is going to be given to other mons.
Male
Hawai'i
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
45 posts
16 Years
I kind of gravitate towards the cute mythical's like Jirachi. Zarude. Just no. And they've said that it's move is going to be given to other mons.
this.

I'm quite polarized with Galar mons--- it really is a collection of the best and the worst designs (including this monster).

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
15,650 posts
12.3 Years
I'm kinda indifferent, really. Not a fan but can't say I dislike it, just a bit over the whole 'another grass primape' Pokemon deal, and we've a lot of monkey/etc based Pokemon outside of the Grass typing as well! And in the same gen as the Grookey line? Hmm.