• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
4/10, it's not really my thing. (this is pretty much my response for anything splatoon though)

Sonic Colours - Terminal Velocity Act 1

Yukari

I really like the Sonic Colors soundtrack.

Sonic - Adventure 2 - Live and Learn

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
I give it a 4/10. Honestly, I think it's one of the most bland pokemon themes I've ever heard :( I was hoping for more. It wasn't bad, it was just bland. Not very exciting to be a legendary encounter theme.

League of Legends - Ekko

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
8/10

I personally enjoy this theme, but I also enjoy the final boss theme from PiT and Adventure's End from DT more.

Kirby's Epic Yarn: Big-Bean Vine

Just listening to this soundtrack and playing this game for the nth time, I realized that this is probably my favorite soundtrack from any game and my favorite game ever. Literally have zero complaints on the game, even if you can't "die". Only soundtrack to ever make me physically cry.

DJTiki

Years
7/10

I like this battle theme a lot but it isn't Yoko's best work in that game and it began to get a bit on the repetitive side for me.

The Legend of Zelda- Twlight Princess: Faron Woods

Talk about engrossing. Play this music in the dark during a nighttime walk through your neighborhood. Literally nothing feels better. I'm being serious. Download this and listen to this while taking a night walk.

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
Years
7.5/10, a good Pokémon piece, but not particularly memorable compared to RSE's Victory Road, D/P/Pt Champ theme or Sky Tower from PMD

DJTiki

Years
0/10

The link doesn't work.

Shadow of the Colossus: A Despair-Filled Farewell

You must reach the 1:18 part before rating.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
At first I was like meh, but then I was like woah. Once I got to like 1:30 I REALLY liked it.
9/10

Another League theme

It really starts around 40 seconds, the first ~37 seconds are just parts where a bunch of talking was cut out to just hear the music. (If you're feeling adventurous, set it to 1.5 speed and have fun.)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
9/10, I'm a sucker for epic orchestrated music, and the name certainly fits the mood.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - Punch Bowl

Back