• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How was your day?

Years
  • I semi-bombed my math exam today, which is a bummer. However, it wasn't too bad because it barely budged my grade (thanks me for doing well on my other exams!), but I definitely need to stop studying last minute and thinking I can continually get away with it, because it's really starting to show.

On the other hand, it's the kick in the ass I need to actually stop procrastinating as much, so there is a silver lining to this.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • giphy_61.gif

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm so tired... didn't get much sleep. I just want to go back to bed. This day is going to be tiresome.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I am genuinely very jovial right now!

My school dance was tonight and it was a blast! I'm now currently enjoying a McFlurry in bed while watching the new season of Riverdale. I also just removed my false lashes which is the best feeling ever,

Years
  • It was okay!! I think things could've gone a bit better, that's usually the case. Thankfully I won't have to worry about work much for the next week while I take care of other things.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    Pretty good. Just came back from my trip to Newport and got my replacement Gameboy!

Years
  • It was okay! Didn't like how a specific co-worker kept calling me in to talk about work and other random stuff (wasn't feeling it) but still decent. Tomorrow will be better, since it's Friday and I have my cosmetologist appointment. :D

TY

Made more plans on a trip towards my gf and enjoyed my day off, preparing for work tomorrow :v

Back