• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How was your day?

Years
  • Fairly easy day at work, although at the beginning I was really starting to feel the exhaustion of balancing both work and school at the same time. I have to really consider what my other options would really be at this point. I just don't know what to do. @_@

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • Slept in since my classes were cancelled due to flooding, went out for some Chinese and ended the night by playing Life and winning.

Years
  • Pretty dull - it was cold and rainy today and work was boring. One of those days that nothing exciting happened.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I had a hard day and ended up needing all my meds again x_x;

Getting over autism and my tendancies towards fear is hard.

......I'm glad my nature is set to 'bold' on this forum ^_^;; it'll remind me to be more confident and brave...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    It was great.

I broke a PR at the gym and at work I dealt with a bitchy lady who I shut down because I don't tolerate being disrespected.

She complained to my manager, and my manager didn't give a fuck.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Awful. It's been equally split between raging headache and upset stomach...and dominated by severe anxiety.

Back