• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 29, 2017
I think I've encountered an unlisted glitch...
All of a sudden my entire team was getting exp from every battle, equal to half the exp the first member was getting, including the egg....
I tried depositing my pokemon, withdrawing different ones, resetting, nothing seems to solve it

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I think I've encountered an unlisted glitch...
All of a sudden my entire team was getting exp from every battle, equal to half the exp the first member was getting, including the egg....
I tried depositing my pokemon, withdrawing different ones, resetting, nothing seems to solve it

That's the exp share. It has the effect from gen 6+

uchihamadada

Victory! Means Others Destruction!!
Years
This hack looks really awesome, but 25o lvls ruin it, in my opinion that level curve it's totally unnecessary, we do not need a ridiculously hard game to enjoy it

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Is there any fix for disappearing TMs? even tried buying new ones, but still nothing, saw ppl with the same issue some pages before.

Don't do the battle tent challenge. The glitch also occurred when I did a link battle between two flashcards, so it has something to do with special events/trainers in game.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Hold up, Just here to ask if the difficulty of the hack has been properly increased? Like the levels of theNPC trainer Pokemon?

If your game was patched/downloaded after February 5th, the levels were altered since that guide was written so yes, levels were increased.

Subtilesway

Torterra Rider
Years
Thanks LC, this is an incredible work! I can use my favorite Pokemon in this game. I was not that much captivated by the other games just because I can't use all my faves.

I found some glitches/bugs which can easily be ignored:

• You can have a May doll (always seen in the upper left corner in your secret base). I think this is caused by decorating your base with any doll/mat.

• Battling a certain pair of trainers in Fallarbor Town (west of the town) blackens your screen and ends right then and there.

Glitch/bug additional information: I utilize MyBoy as the emulator for this rom.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 4, 2018
i am searching for female nidoran but i cant find it...i breed almost 20 times each nidorina and nidoking and nidoqueen but still when the egg hatch i take a male nidoran...how to find a female nidoran?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
I have some few Moves that crashes the game e.g. Drain Kiss and Electro Ball... Pls Fix it

I used No$GBA emulator

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I have some few Moves that crashes the game e.g. Drain Kiss and Electro Ball... Pls Fix it

I used No$GBA emulator

They don't freeze the game, it will hang for about 45 seconds or so. You can disable battle animations in the options menu and it won't do that.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
My TMs wiped out when I reset the game during battle in battle frontier and pokedex entries in the battle in slateport. Is this bug?

It's an infamous bug. Don't battle there and you'll avoid that glitch all together.

Back