• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Pokémon Gaming Central's 30 Day Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

colter519

Youngster
Years
  • Day 8: Who's your favorite NPC from the Pok?mon games? Why?

I'm gonna go with Nanu. He uses dark types, acts like he doesn't care about anything, and cracks me up every time he does the dark type Z pose

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
    Years
  • Day 9: Do you use your Master Ball?

Not really. Every time I battle a Legendary/Mythical I try capturing it via any other Ball I have. I have a bit as a last resort if capturing constantly fails (incl. soft resets).

Years

I do, usually on a Legendary of some sort. Even if it's one that it's not really necessary for.

Years
  • Day 8: Who's your favorite NPC from the Pok?mon games? Why?
    Red because he's quite mysterious + Final boss? in jhoto games. :D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

I didn't used to, but now I use them for the cover legendary. I'm thinking I should start using them for the "third" legend(Rayquaza, Giratina, Kyurem, Zygarde, etc), but I still end up using Ultra Balls on these.

Though I'd never do what my brother did, and use a Master Ball on a Grimer. Haha

blue

gucci
    Years

Not as of recently. I never really know which Pok?mon is best to use it on so I usually end up saving it. I might have caught Lunala in a Master Ball, but only because it matched the colour scheme. 8)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 9: Do you use your Master Ball?

I do, yes, usually on whatever the box legendary is so I can get on with the story faster. In ORAS I saved it for Deoxys though.

Years
  • Day 9: Do you use your Master Ball? - Sometimes, it depends how I'm feeling tbh. When I do use it however, it's usually on the rarest legendary in the game, like Mewtwo for example.

Years
  • Day 7: Do you organize your PC boxes? What kind of layout do you use?
    Spoiler:

Day 8: Who's your favorite NPC from the Pok?mon games? Why?
    Earl from the Johto games is the best NPC. Not only is he a teacher that speaks like Yoda, but when walking you to his school in Violet City, he just stops to pirouette from time to time. Hard to find a better NPC than that.

The last time I went into a battle planning to use my Master Ball was on Kyogre in Sapphire. Ever since then, I save my Master Ball for random shiny encounters, on the chance that it's a Pokemon I'm well over-leveled against, or one that might try to flee. So far, I've only used the Master Ball like this once, on a shiny Swanna in White.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Day 10: What villainous team did you like the best?

Tough one but I think I'd have to say Team Galactic. I just love their whole theme they've got going on, their hideouts are really fun to explore, and they're definitely the most stand out villainous team for me. The Commanders are memorable as they're each given a defining role in the storyline and it actually feels like they have personality and some character development when compared to other villainous teams that don't show that off so well. Plus, Cyrus is a badass.

Team Skull & Aether Foundation are worthy mentions too.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Day 8: Who's your favorite NPC from the Pok?mon games? Why?
    Lillie, I'm intrigue by the dark story related with her family

A LOT I use masterball to catch mascots, but I realize certain roaming pokemon gives me a hard time and I just always wasted on dem mascouts

Years

Team Plasma, not just because I'm biased but they have so much mystery surrounding them. The fact they split into two factions as of B2/W2 makes them fit even more into the themes that the 5th Gen games were going for. Plus, it has so many memorable characters like N, Ghetsis and Colress.

Years
  • Day 9: Do you use your Masterball?
    No, I just keep it for the perfect Pokemon...still waiting.

Day 10: What villainous team did you like the best?
    Team Plasma, they had a good plan by fooling the public by telling them something else. They had very good characters like N, Ghetsis, and Colress. I also really liked Neo Team Plasma from BW2.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 10: What villainous team did you like the best?

Galactic. Cool uniforms. Cool mission statement. Cool names.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

Either Team Rocket for nostalgia, or Team Galactic because they were the last team to at least make sense with their take-over-the-world scheme.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
    Years
  • Day 11: What was your first Pok?mon to reach level 100? How long did this take you?

My first ever Pok?mon to reach level 100 was my Typhlosion in Pok?mon Gold.
    I have no idea how long it took, it was 15 years ago or so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back