• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014 - Fire

Which are your favorite Fire types?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blue

gucci
Years
Fletchinder & Talonflame are my favourites since after using them, they're the first Regional Fire-type birds, and they're just awesome.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 9, 2014
I picked Blaziken, Charizard, and Litwick.

Blaziken: Is my favorite pokemon.
Charizard: Second favorite.
Litwick: I love ghost type pokemon too, also Litwick is cute.

;-; So hard to choose, I love all fire types.

Years
Umm...where's Numel/Camerupt?! Gotta vote for that pair :). But they'll never win because they aren't an option...I'm sure there are others I'm not thinking of too...

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
I can't believe Charizard is winning.

Anyways, I had no idea it was multiple choice, so I only chose Fennekin, and I think I still had a check over Cyndaquil.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 13, 2015
My vote here was for the Cyndaquil-Quilava-Typhlosion. I can't just vote for any other fire pokemon. Typlosion is my favorite all time fire pokemon. Plus I always thought quilava was pretty BA throughout the original gold and silver versions. My second vote would be a split between charizard and blaziken though

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
ARCAAAANINE

Don't have a mindblowing story or memory to share about it though. tiger dogs are cool I guess? :(

Would of voted for Houndoom as well but I derped and forgot you could vote for more than one. :p

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I voted for way too many pokémon for it to be okay :p I just love fire types more than some other types and there are a lot of my favorites here. I owe it to them to give them all a vote :3 Like Rapidash, Charmeleon, Reshiram, Volcarona, Combusken, Infernape etc.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
SLUGMA! I voted 'other' for this cute little sluggypie, it's a shame no one seems to have remembered him but he's such a cute little thing with such a quirky design (especially referring to how his skin is hot enough to melt any living being on touch ♥) and his evolution is even cooler. They're a really under-rated line of Pokémon and I wish they got a bit more attention, but hopefully we'll end up seeing Mega Magcargo or something soon and he'll become my OP little cutiepoop!

Auraluxe

↞The Swashbucklin' Fool↠
Years
I voted for the Charizard line, Typhlosion line, Chandelure, and Volcarona. I have difficulty separating my personal favorites from what I tend to use competitively, though. xD

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I didn't realise I could vote for more than one, and I went with Infernape. I'd have thrown in Houndoom, Talonflame and probably Charizard too had I know I could vote for more than one. Cool to see Charizard winning, he is the original fire type after all, but I'm surprised to see Infernape down so low. I guess not everyone loves Sinnoh as much as me.

Years
Before we get to the results, a big thanks to everyone who helped make the first week of the Favorite Pokemon Tournament so successful! This Fire-type poll broke a number of records, including being the most voted on poll in FPT history, as well as being the most voted on poll in Pokémon Polls/Pokémon Voting Polls history- in just one week! Hopefully we can get that number growing even higher as the voting rolls on.

Now, there were a few lead changes early on in this heated affair, but after holding on to a pretty commanding lead the second half of the week, your winners are Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard, who have unseated Growlithe and Arcanine as PokéCommunity's favorite Fire type Pokémon! Coming in second place were Cyndaquil, Quilava and Typhlosion, who will be included in one of our two wildcard polls prior to the finale.

After you check out the results for the Steel type poll, be sure to go vote on your favorite Flying and Electric type Pokemon, as both of those polls are open right now!

Years
I can't believe I'm too late for this one too, Fire's my favourite type xD

I would've voted for: Ninetales (all-time favourite Pokémon), Moltres (Favourite Legendary), Typhlosion, Charizard, Houndoom, Magmar, Rapidash and Fletchinder.

I'll stop there though so I can go vote on the current polls lol! :)

Years
Ugh! So many choices!

I'll say Volcarona, Victini, Flareon, and Ho-Oh for my top choices though. Volcarona has a gorgeous design that really grew on me lately whereas Victini is just.. killer cute. Flareon has been a favorite for many years, same with Ho-Oh. If I had to pick one I'd.. probably go with Victini for the cuteness factor.

No surprise seeing the winners be the first two generations' fire starters - they're wonderful without a doubt. I've always had so much fun using Cyndaquil on my team.

Back