• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The Fifth Element

Special are a-ma-zing for it's time and still until now it's still amazing :P
Saw this movie when I was 5 years old on TV and I just bought it this year and omg, what a nostalgia bomb. It's a good sci-fi action movie that won't disappoint you, also love the comedy factors they put in the movie :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
After Earth, and I regret the time I wasted watching it. Utterly disappointing and dull. Weak storyline, below average CGI, and HORRIBLE performance by Jaden Smith. The kid cannot act. I lost interest after half an hour. I dislike discontinuing movies.

Eibbor82

Show me your moves!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 8, 2023
Steins;Gate Movie. 10/10. Amazing extra bit to tack onto the series~
Spoiler:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Stripes,

Starring Bill Murray and John Candy. Good movie and nice little action scene at te end :)
Definetely recommend if you like 80's-90's comedy movies.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I went to see Frozen with my niece and my mom a couple of days ago. I really enjoyed it!

Eibbor82

Show me your moves!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 8, 2023
Midnight showing of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
OMG THAT BARREL SCENE, WAY TO MUCH GLORIOUS TO FIT IN ONE SCENE
AND THAT SCARY DRAGON
AND THAT SCARY DRAGON SAYING "Barrels!" LIKE PEWDIE
AND THOSE BADASS ELVES
AND AND AND IHGIOFDGSIPOFJGBFHOISLKNDGISEFX
Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
The last movie i watched was Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters. It was pretty good :)

Years
I believe the last movie I saw was Catching Fire, back a couple weeks ago. It was definitely better than the first one. The way they presented it was very nice, and I felt like their was a lot more money going into it than last time. I noticed they also tried to incorporate some humor into it.

Years
I watched the 1998 Les Miserables with Liam Nieson last night. I saw it once before, but I didn't remember that I disliked the way it ended. It was really bizarre. But otherwise it's a very solid movie.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The Seed of Chuckie

It's weird to see a killer doll having a family and all, lol. But it was a nice movie. The end tho ;~:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
The Corpse Bride

One of the best movies of 2005.

Pelle Svanslös

The 1983 cartoon based on the Classic books. Recommended for fans of Classic cartoons and Swedish culture.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Great remake of the 1974 movie.

ParaNorman

One of last years best animated movies.

Hotel Transylvania

Great 2012 update of the old monster movies.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
FrankenWeenie

Deserved Oscar nomination.

The Smurfs and the Magic Flute 1976

The first movie I had seen in the Cinema way back then.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Just watched The Great Gatsby again. It was so much better the second time when I understood everyone's intentions and the loopholes and whatnot. I think it's such a great movie; should have been nominated for a Golden Globe, but alas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back