• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans II

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't really get a scum vibe from him but I don't have a read either way for him... but I am getting a cult vibe because three people jumped on voting for Desox whereas everyone else is like hmmm no not sure.

"There were two distinct, irreversible changes that seemed to be for the worse on the town's behalf, though, but perhaps even then not everything is what meets the eye."

This part. Are we sure that doesn't mean cult has... done something? Honestly this is a Naku game though it's not supposed to make sense so idek.

Although on the other hand... Sawsbuck's info is publicly available so I'm not sure why Desox is jumping on it as bad when logically they could use the same method of deduction.

So honestly overall I'm undecided lmfao.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • EDIT: Oh yea and don't forget Naku is weird and changes my name every phase post and has voting format as ##Vote <Name> so make sure it complies. Don't need hald ya'll dying for missing another vote, although the prospect of that would be hilarious.
    There's no penalty for no voting in this game, actually. But yeah if we do want to get the lynch done then formatting helps with that.

##Vote Desox

It's a weak case but still better than no lynching. It'll also give the town more info I think.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Yeah I don't think that Desox is scum either. I really can't decide yet but I'll just throw a NL out here for now.
    ##Vote No one

Years
  • Interesting wagon forming but more importantly it looks like we have two potential cult-like TP roles going on so our prodding needs to be more honed on that at the moment; I think I have 2/4 remaining Mafia members clocked (can a protective role save me tonight pleeaaaaaaaase) and I think I'm close to deducing the others, that being said, ##Vote Desox

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ah shit the time during this day is almost up.

I'm not sure soooo:

##vote nooone

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Day two might be a bit longer than usual due to irl obligations (and I'd rather extend a day phase than a night phase) so you have a bit of time to make any decisions

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • ok can't find the quote button on the new strange mobile layout

@bard - OP says exactly one role of each player's three suggestions will be used, so Saws's list is fine

@desox - how will it result in another town death (as opposed to another death in general)?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Ho-oh would be able to confirm, and given that she wasn't keen to vote Desox.... I'll switch my vote over to the perpetual inactive Neon Sword

##unvote Desox
    ##vote Neon sword

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Do NOT reveal who your pair is.

Actually, ##vote Miah for even suggesting it

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't know what I can or can't confirm without potentially getting one of two people killed. I'll message Naku later to see what I'm able to confirm without causing shit. From what I understood if I reveal who's who then they'll get killed... but if they reveal they were chosen I don't know what happens there since obviously the other person can read it. Naku pls clarify in this thread if you shut down the day before tomorrow morning.

What I can confirm though is I have no clue if those I chose were mafia, town or third party. I wasn't given any extra info and from my understanding those chosen don't know if the other is mafia, town or third party either.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • If Desox is one of Ho-oh's targets his death means literally nothing.

No one else would die in that scenario, which would mean he doesn't understand what effect has targeted him or he's lying to try and draw us away.

Last edited:

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • smh this is one of the stupidest wagons in history, do what you wish idc hopefully mafia wins even if it means i don't

##unvote Charlie Brown

Years
  • Hmmmm......based on that reveal then, if the death doesn't mean overly much I'm sticking to my Desox vote. If you flip as maf great, if not I definitely then have 50% of the mafia team confirmed.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Hmmmm......based on that reveal then, if the death doesn't mean overly much I'm sticking to my Desox vote. If you flip as maf great, if not I definitely then have 50% of the mafia team confirmed.

If you know so much what's the point in teasing it?

Back