• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans II

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
  • Idk I was just trying to compile a list of roles we can't possibly have in the hopes that we can figure out just what we're dealing with

Oh yeah, in maybe like four days when we can actually narrow it down, you know. You're just giving mafia something to cling on and possibly false claim now, so now if anyone sees their role (or a role from its trio):claimed I'd advise a CC, something that now puts those people in danger of revealing.

Fixating onto this this early wont help, we're on a game with random roles, any claim could easily be true in what role concerns but fake about the alignment. If we start this play now it'll just be a mess to fix on three days.

The way I'd go from here is seeing we went from maf death D1 to two deaths D2, signaling what seems to be a most likely non killing mafia role, and reaching conclusions from the information we can confirm and isnt associated to variables.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Eh, I don't personally think it's that mafia helping, it's not like they couldn't easily make a list themselves

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Desox kinda had a aggressive response to Sawsbuck trying to be helpful and it's giving me a bad vibe.

Since I'm not really seeing other options, I'll be [Lynch] Desox for now.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Yea although listing roles doesn't help in finding scum and it's good to keep track as it can narrow possibilities of what happened and can help us know of what our threats are, ie dangerous roles in the hands of scum or loose cannons and roles we might expect to still be in the game that could make the mafia think twice on their actions. As Abby said the mafia could just make a list of their own so it really doesn't matter at all, Saws posting it here just brings light to everyone rather than any scum. Although because it's not really going to put mafia at a disadvantage too much there is merit for them to still post it as it does make them look like they're contributing and less scummy, much like I did last shenanigans as 3rd party Yakuza. I'm not saying Saws is scummy though, I have more of a town read on him for his response to Desox.

##Vote No one Placeholder for now.

EDIT: Oh yea and don't forget Naku is weird and changes my name every phase post and has voting format as ##Vote <Name> so make sure it complies. Don't need hald ya'll dying for missing another vote, although the prospect of that would be hilarious.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I have nothing to add to the discussion because I've been no-lifing FE: Awakening for the past 20 hours so I'll randomly throw out a placeholder vote for the person above me

##vote Pecilia

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • +1 to what Bidoof said about Desox's reaction to Saws. I don't see how what Saws did is scummy in the slightest, since it's based on one of the only pieces of 'confirmed' info we have. If he was to say that he got targeted by X overnight which means roles Y and Z can't be in the game then that would be helping mafia out with information not publicly available, but what Saws has done is fine imo.

##vote Desox

Desox

Years
  • Even though I never said anything about Saws but the direction the comment was pointing towards, keep interpreting it as me wanting to point at Saws, like I couldn't just have voted instead of saying I disagree with this direction, because it was just gonna get us stuck talking about potential roles for these and that and enabling mafia to slip in; but yeah, just interpret it as me calling Saws scummy even though I never did.

##Vote Charlie Brown

Desox

Years
  • Also reminder taking this route (if my intentions were the ones you're preassuming) would be like the stupidest mafia move ever on D1 D2, so this whole thing is nonsense.

Last edited:

Bardothren

Muddling along somehow
    Years
  • After mulling over yesterday's events and the game's randomized alignments, holding out does us no good. Also, I'm inclined to believe that the roles picked are completely random - we can't rule out a set of roles once we know some are or are not in the game.

I think I'll roll with ##Vote Desox so no one tries any plurality wizardry. I'll keep an eye out in case he reveals something. I don't have any particular vibes from anyone at this point, but I'll have some opinions once I see how Desox flips.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • I think it was alright that Saws did that, since it at least gave activity to the game because I kinda felt like it was dying :thonk:

I'm also going to keep an eye out for Desox as well, but I'm not entirely sure if he's scum or not.

Back