• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans II

Years
  • So Ho-oh probably just got herself or another random person killed if it does come down to what we assume is a Valkyrie pick. That's just lovely.

I'm not gonna abstain, so if I really had to pick between Calzone and Nick Wilde, I'm going with ##Vote Calzone407. I don't buy any of the explanations given for his actions and while suspicious of Nick Wilde, I don't think there's any hard evidence against him.

There's evidence against Calzone at all though, really?
    Am I the only one really confused by the Calzone wagon?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    There's evidence against Calzone at all though, really?
    Am I the only one really confused by the Calzone wagon?

There's no good evidence against either of them. I'm voting for him because I find his actions more questionable than a lazy post and a town crier message which could be a setup to get someone lynched.

Years
  • At this point my suspicion is more towards Nick Wilde, only because I, admittingly, have been in both Calzone's and Ho-Oh's position before, where I ended up making bad moves. I just think they acted before they really thought through their approach, whereas Nick Wilde is making some weird posts. The fact there's already a few votes for Calzone makes me also think the mafia or third parties are just trying to find the path of least resistance for Day One.

Years
  • Basically looking at all of you voting for me as people who are capitalising on this anon message and riding the wave for an attempt at an easy wagon. That in my eyes is the only reason people have gone as hard as they have after the message has cropped up.

Now that's turned and I voted against one of the mafia team, you start reacting to that as me being suspicious and "weak-ass" (lol) for doing so, even though the person I voted for doing the same thing. So why weren't they voted/pressed? Seems like a little collusion going on there.

However, feel free to rid of me now, my role peaks towards endgame so losing myself now is better than losing potentially a more powerful role. Use it as an opportunity to scope out potential investigation/killing targets for when I flip town (GP/Calzone/Tails), if you will.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • tumblr_mgodqylYqe1s2gg27o1_500.gif

That just about clears my name right?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Calzone has a bit of a lazy defense but i think it's just because he isn't sure how to defend himself.

Years
  • Okay but like, the crier message might have drawn attention to your post, but that doesn't change that it's flawed. I'm not trusting he crier I'm taking issue with a suspicious post I missed originally.

Years
  • Well, in a few hours Day One is over, so I have to make a decision. I was hoping for something a little more certain, but instead all I get is confusion. I do not like the tone of Nick Wilde's posts, but finding Calzone's posts to be very random. Ho-oh also stirred conversations for a bit...but if what Ho-oh is claiming is true, then I think the mafia will wipe out, or have their fun with, that user. The crier messages are also very confusing. There's also two bandwagons going on, 4 for Calzone and 3 for Nick Wilde. I find both Calzone and Nick Wilde to be very suspicious, but I think some of the mafia members have made their votes among those two.

After maybe 30 minutes of debating, I still am unable to decide on something. So I'll have to...

[##Vote] No One

The confusion of the posts made by three people plus the other less highlighted suspicious people's posts make for something that will give me a headache if I try to think any further on this. The votes have been cast anyway, voting for Nick Wilde at this point might result in no lynch happening, so I'll trust the town's judgment on this. I will be very closely watching Calzone and Nick Wilde if either of them survive today, though I'd more like to know who the crier is.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Night One

Final Vote Count

Player
    Desox
    Calzone407
    TailsMK4
    gimmepie
    Sawsbuck
    jdthebud
    Ho-Oh
    Penicilin
    L'Belle
    Bidoof FTW
    Neon Sword
    Abby
    Charlie Brown
    Miah
    Easy Money Sniper
    Bardothren
    Nick Wilde
    Votes For
    No One
    N/A
    No One
    Nick Wilde
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    Calzone407
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    Neon Sword
    N/A
    Does Not Vote
    N/A
    Calzone407

The Story So Far . . .

Perhaps due to lack of voter participation on the town's part, or maybe the inability of the one tallying the votes to notice ones that were formatted incorrectly, but at the end of the day it seemed that only seven townsfolk were driven to do their civic duty. Well, actually, two of them didn't vote for anyone, and one of them started to place a vote but seemed to get a little . . . distracted, so never followed through.

Fascinatingly enough, it came down to a literal coin flip as to whether Calzone407 was to be executed, or absolutely no one at all. Unfortunately for Calzone, the odds were not in their favor.

As a few zealous citizens grabbed Calzone and began dragging them to the very public execution stage for their very public execution, they began kicking a screaming, struggling against fate as they screamed at Ho-Oh. "Just say the word, damn it! Cult! Say it so I can kill you and your little lovers too!"

Perhaps it was the enticing thought of killing three birds with one stone that caused Calzone to be rather heavy handed in their tactics. It was a shame that Ho-Oh didn't fall for it.

Once the noose was tied, the once brave vigilante, now preying upon the fears of the weak, was left to dangle and rot all night long.​

Calzone407 has died! They were Nightwing.

rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    • You may choose to vote for "No One."
    • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
    • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
    • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Desox
    TailsMK4
    gimmepie
    Sawsbuck
    jdthebud
    Ho-Oh
    Pepsicola
    L'Belle
    Bidoof FTW
    Neon Sword
    Abby
    Charlie Brown
    Miah
    Easy Money Sniper
    Bardothren
    Nick Wilde
    Kitty as a Hunter
    Calzone407 as Nightwing

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Day Two

The Story So Far . . .

A strange night. Things were changing, both in the light and shadows, and there was no telling just yet if these changes were for the better or the worse.

There were two distinct, irreversible changes that seemed to be for the worse on the town's behalf, though, but perhaps even then not everything is what meets the eye.

The body of gimmepie was discovered, piles of melted ice cream and half baked pies strewn around him. Two sharpened waffle cones protruded from his eye sockets. The soft, distorted jingle of a dying ice cream truck gave the dawn a discomforting atmosphere. If nothing else could be said of the man, he at least had a sweet demise.

The second body was found toppled over haphazardly in the streets. Multiple bottles of beer left a trail from them to the bar to various houses. No one knew what they'd been up to. They didn't think the victim could even tell what they'd been up, and there was no way to know what happened, save for a handwritten note pinned to the body that read "I know the truth."

There were other reports of strange noises in the night, but no other bodies had turned up, so they were left to be dealt with later.​

gimmepie has died! They were the Ice Cream Man.

TailsMK4 has died! They were the Shitface.

rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    • You may choose to vote for "No One."
    • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
    • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
    • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Desox
    Sawsbuck
    jdthebud
    Ho-Oh
    Peninsula
    L'Belle
    Bidoof FTW
    Neon Sword
    Abby
    Charlie Brown
    Miah
    Easy Money Sniper
    Bardothren
    Nick Wilde
    Kitty as a Hunter
    Calzone407 as Nightwing
    gimmepie as the Ice Cream Man
    TailsMK4 as the Shitface

Years
  • Naku, once again, does not disappoint with his writing.

I'm confused as to why you referenced Abby here, I looked back but I haven't found anything that would give away anything to Abby.

Nothing to it other than I felt it was just the way Abby talks, I've had no reports etc to actually suggest it.

Back