• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What month do you wish you were born in?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Do you wish you wish you were born in a different month? What month would it be? Do you like your current birthday month?

I wish I was born in early December. I love the holiday season. and winter is also my favorite season!

Years
  • Heck no I wouldn't change it!

Once I realized my birthdate is a cool one, there's no way. 3/14, I was born on Pi Day and I wouldn't get that changed ever.

Although I've always liked March regardless. End of winter, beginning of spring, it's a nice month to be born in.

Years
  • I severely dislike my birthstone (November baby) because it looks like pee. Umm. I don't know because I was born on Friday the 13th, so any month where I could have fell there? Honestly my birthstone is the only thing that irks me about being a November baby. I love being a Scorpio. Lol

Years
  • As a kid, I always hated my birth month cause September means beginning of school, and beginning of colder temperatures. I wish I was born as a Spring baby. April/May would be lovely.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I enjoy having an April birthday, but it does kind of suck being only two days off of having Cherrim Day (4/21) as my birthday. ;_; I'd even take all the weed jokes of being boring on 4/20 if it meant having a bday matching the Cherrim line but alas I'm stuck with 4/19 just wishing I'd been born a couple timezones east or on my actual due date lol.

So yeah, month is fine. It's just the specific day I'm sad about lmaoo.

Years
  • November is beautiful, and Scorpios are sexy brainlords of intricacy and emotional depth. Not to be traded lightly, my friends.

January holds a sly appeal. The Eddie Redmayne association, I suppose. But my birth date is tied with Saint Cecilia, the patron saint of music and wife of Valerian, Scarlet Johansson, Robert Vaughn and the man who plays Han Solo whose name I cannot spell. And no, it isn't bloody Harrison Ford.

baire

many such cases
    Years
  • I was born on October 17. one of my all time favourite artists, Chopin, died on that day, which I think is fitting because a lot of his most popular pieces are sad and elegiac (Sonata 2/Funeral March mvt, Prelude in E-minor (op 28 no 4) and his nocturnes to name a few)

either way his absolutely REVOLUTIONARY (heh) works have been really inspiring for me so I'm perfectly happy with my birthday as is

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Most of the people I've known growing up had birthdays in May as well, so May was a great month. I've never thought "I wish I was born in ____."

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

February is fine with me. I like the cold and couldn't really see myself enjoying a summer birthday(though beach birthday trips might be nice...). I guess if I had to change it from February I might pick September. It is sort of inbetween the hot summer and cool winter.

Back