• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Rare Mustang model turns 27 years of age

Years
  • Quality thread as always, musical slav, as for guitar slav...

Man, i already told you everything I could via DM. I don't think there is more I can say in that matter. It's an honor for me to know you and have you as one of the closest friends from our small group.

Godspeed you magnificent bastard.

Yours truly slavlord.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • Johnny, you beautiful bastard... Could you stop being such a twat?

Yeah, that sucked. But happy birthday, and hopefully another two days happy 27 will be coming your way!

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Happy birthday fellow slav! It's been a pleasure getting to know you having a chat and sharing music. Stay awesome and have a good one!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • i just spent 45 minutes trying to animate a happy birthday gif out of animated bedcats and photoshop crashed halfway through. rip.

happy birthday babe <3

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's hard to believe you share a birthday with another mod, but even harder to believe you're already 27.

Hope you partied hard Johnny! Make the most of those last years before you hit the 3-0.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow welcome to the old club.

Happy bday pal!

tenor.gif

Back