• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA rika's thread

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hi! is this the right season to revive these?

I'm Astronaut/Adventure/Daenerys/Rika and plenty of other names. I'm an admin here and I'm old and sort of agender. My fluffy cats are amazing and I own 6 mechanical keyboards, and me and my cats and keyboards all live together in Europe. I do some roleplaying here on the forums and have been on PC's Discord server since the dawn of time.

ask me anything :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If you could design your own mechanical keyboard, how would you go about it?
    like, what it would look like or the steps I'd take to create it? d:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    If you had to pick one image that represents yourself, what would it be?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    for curiosity's sake both :b
    Hmmm... probably I'd like to make one that has arrows squeezed in and some useful stuff like Delete and Home and End, so like a 65% size keyboard - but also has the F1-F12 keys on the left instead of on the right :) it might be vividly purple and blue with maybe some minty streaks because that combo is delicious to look at. As for how I'd make it ahah, I have some acquaintances who could help me design a prototype PCB and 3D-print a case and I'd have to make a custom keycap set somehow. It'd be possible but tedious! :D

Tell us your favorite movie or movies!
    Hmmm... My absolute favorite might still be Interstellar. It is so beautifully made and well paced, and the twists and story are just wonderful. The only thing I might complain about is that its tone is so strangely serious that we never really get much depth in any of the characters bar perhaps Murphy.

If you had to choose a username you've never used before, what would it be? :)
    aaAAAA idk! Hmm. I've used so many good ones already, and I've gone back to them several times too. Astronaut is really nice and I don't feel like changing it :3 but perhaps I'd try something like... Skywalker :) inb4 someone steals that now.

If you had to pick one image that represents yourself, what would it be?
    That's very tricky, wow. How about I think on that one for a while and get back to you later? Fun question!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What are you doing for Halloween? :3
    My friends are hosting an annual Halloween party! Complete with carved pumpkins, candles, fake cobweb and other decorations. I've gotta think of a good costume for it... A friend and I might want to go dressed to match somehow. Have any good suggestions? :D

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    How does it feel being the one who started the Ask me Anything trend?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    How does it feel being the one who started the Ask me Anything trend?
    So far fun :3 it's always fun for like... a day....... XD sometimes several! Can't wait for someone to start suggesting that we should give AMAs their own forum again. :fufu:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    At first I thought you were talking about keyboards, the instrument... so:
    do you play or have any musical instrument? What about music preferences? Opinions on the Pokémon games' soundtrack?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • My friends are hosting an annual Halloween party! Complete with carved pumpkins, candles, fake cobweb and other decorations. I've gotta think of a good costume for it... A friend and I might want to go dressed to match somehow. Have any good suggestions? :D

Hm... I wouldn't really know. Do you have anything in mind you could do? :O

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    At first I thought you were talking about keyboards, the instrument... so:
    do you play or have any musical instrument? What about music preferences? Opinions on the Pokémon games' soundtrack?
    I've played the flute, the piano and a tiny bit of the guitar, and I own a shitty (but pink!) ukulele, a recorder and a harmonica. Can't really play that though d: mostly I prefer using my voice and sing~

I love movie/game soundtracks! Also some pop and lots of outrun/synthwave/chillwave.

There are some amazing pokemon tracks. Zinnia's theme is a work of art, as is stuff like Unova's Route 10 and ending theme as well as Hoenn's intro and ending theme, and of course Mt Pyre, Hoenn Route 104 and Kalos' Route 16 I believe. And Olivine City and most route themes in Sinnoh! Ah i can't really pick favorites, clearly. The anime has its pretty tracks too, I'm a sucker for the classics like Tears of Life, Oracion and Lugia's Theme.

Hm... I wouldn't really know. Do you have anything in mind you could do? :O
    I'll have to think about that one hmmmm. I don't have anything in mind currently. Do I have to be spooky?

I'd also accept making them a capital offence.
    You're the life of the party, my friend.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If you could visit any planet in the universe, what would it be?
    Earth, preferably somewhere I haven't yet been, like Japan or the US.

Although if it was possible I'd also love to visit a planet where aliens lived and thrived like us, and see what it was like :) preferable without dying to strange radiation or gravity or gases in the process.

Any dead planet would just be scary to see up close, don't you think? O:

Back