• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Fifth Generation's Music Awards! (Rd 1 Voting!)

Saragraph

Everything for the OST.
Years
  • I'm going to cast my votes on Emotion and While Shooting in Pok?Star Studios!. Two very different tracks but both are super good at setting the mood they were intended for, and are just a pleasure to listen to on their own. Without playing the game I mean.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Guess I'll vote for Emotion and Village Bridge then

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    This is one of the few times that I want to win so I'm voting for Elesa's Gym Theme (B2W2) and While Shooting in PokéStar Studios!, which I find myself humming a lot since I first heard it from the game.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'm going to vote for...
    Emotion & Battle VS. N Final Theme. Two very awesome music pieces!

Anywho, gang, today is the last day for voting, so, get em' in!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Looks like the winner, in a clear spree, is..

Emotion!

Thank you to all our voters; expect a new thread for discussion of this piece soon! :]

Reactions: Nah
    Years
  • Congrats Nah, you deserved it with the choice of such an iconic track from the games. That said, can't wait what the next round will bring.

Back