• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick Your Starter!

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • Politoed because Johto FTW!

Which birb: Rowlet, Torchic, or Piplup?

rowlet.png
    torchic.png
    piplup.png

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I feel like Typhlosion is the obvious choice for most here so I'm gonna be a contrarian and take Toxicroak. Frogs are one of my favorite animals and I feel poison is an underrated type.

Aron
    Axew
    Sandile

Years
  • Hmmm..... really like aggron..... Haxorus one of my least favorite dragons. Krookodile is nice too.
    In the end, I guess Aron because I like it's final evo.

Carnivine
    Ledian
    Escavalier

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Mmmm......I'm a have to go with Escavalier since it looks nice and would probably be a bit better, aside from it's weakness to fire.

Vaporeon
    Jolteon
    Flareon

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I'll go with Vaporeon. One of the most beautiful looking Pokemon and my 2nd favorite Eeveelution behind Leafeon

Bonsly
    Qwilfish
    Mime Jr.

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
  • Bonsly, as it doesnt evolve into my sleep paralysis demon, or is a sleep paralysis demon.

Vulpix, Growlithe, Ponyta (All Kantonian Btw)

Years
    • Online now
    Tyranitar is my all time favorite Pokemon alongside Crobat, so I pick tyranitar.

Lanturn
    Gengar
    Sawsbuck

Back