• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
No, you're confusing that item with Dragon Fang. That is the item that increases the power of Dragon moves. Dragon Scale has no use in this game since Seadra doesn't need it to evolve.

You can get about $100 for it, but that's just a few pennies. :cool:

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
No, you're confusing that item with Dragon Fang. That is the item that increases the power of Dragon moves. Dragon Scale has no use in this game since Seadra doesn't need it to evolve.

Maybe it'll have use on the Rayquaza event, that's the only thing I can think.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
that great Zel
I hope you change field Gymleader and Elite 4 graphic in next beta or final release

and i find field Gymleader and Elite 4 graphic web
pokesho.com/anime_dot.html

i hope you see it

I have checked the link, and I must say some of their work looks good, and some other sucks pretty much XD

In any case, they have owerworlds but they just have the front image (and knowing people I bet everyone will try to talk to them from the sides XP), but, they could be used as a base. Well, you know that I dont like touching overworlds, though I've read some guide where you can expand the ammount of overworlds (by Peyi, at WAH), I'd have to try it first by myself. It could be possible that the next I'd try to do something with them, but I wont promise anything.

Just for asking, Zel: Carlos said,
Spoiler:
that the pokémon he had were caught in Johto, so, it made me think: is Beldum catchable in Johto?
Ah, another thing: why had you kept Dragon Scale in the game? It's only purpose it's evolving Seadra, right? As it evolves by level now, does it really have an use?
Just for saying: Sealeo is catchable, but Spheal not, according to the pokédex. Not an error, but it's something curious.

To the Carlos thing, he tends to talk too much, but dont forget he was a Pokemon Trainer some time before you and he comes from a different region, so we dont exactly know much about his past. Or... It could be he's more lucky? (or a cheater? >:O)

About that Dragon Scale discussion you had, this reply goes more for what I could say...
Maybe it wont have any use, its jsut there because its a remake.
So, yes, it's more like some useless junk which is there, just because it was there in the original, and, with the touched evos, it's like it's pointless to have it... Let me think about if I want to replace it with something else.
Oh, and the thing about Rayq's event. Nope, the scale doesn't have anything to do with that. The clues the masters tell you are enough. But, dont discuss about that since the event is not implemented yet, anyway.

And remember the Pokedex is not really useful (that's why a human-made Pokedex would be needed), there are some locations that dont show up in the Pokedex, so Pokemon located there wont show up :(

Zel I must say Congrats on the Jirachi event, it was a stroke of pure genius. it really makes people think. I tip my Hat to you.

Cool. I'm glad there's people who like to investigate their games :D

With a bit of luck, tomorrow I'll be able to proceed. I had a pretty weird day today, so I couldn't make a thing today. Keep in touch!

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
I don't think he can do that.
He already used up both, jhoto over the sevii islands and kanto as is.
I don't think he can add another region.
Maybe a town where he lived though.

Oh and to Zel, Good luck with the rest of the hack!

If he can or not do it, I don't know, but he will, as I read before.
And thanks for the answers, Zel.
About the Jirachi event: is there any hint for it in-game? Or we just have to think on our own and hope our minds and eyes will find the answer?

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Masterballs...

it never drop when i fought Ho-oh :O.

also in B3 a long time ago. if u teleport next to icepath u teleport to route 4. o_O. it was funny how I can fight everyone over again even though some sprites of the palletes changed :P.

darkvoider

Director of Voider BP
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2008
If i was given a......

If i was givin a small hint i would of found it due to i know my way around all the pokemon versions i study my areas.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
I found something weird: there's a piece of rock in that part near mt moon taht acts like a sign saying that's the entrance of Mt. Moon.
That's all.

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
I don't think he can do that.
He already used up both, jhoto over the sevii islands and kanto as is.
I don't think he can add another region.
Maybe a town where he lived though.

Oh and to Zel, Good luck with the rest of the hack!

Zel has confirmed a new region of his own. If you look around there is a glich that is thought to be a leak of the area.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
.. Theres nothing wrong with Vista, it's probably your settings.
Infact, I use Vista.

Anyways, I beleive i've found a solution to the teleporting glitch which makes you stuck on a mountain at Mahogany. Here it is:

teleport1we6.png

willow

The Best Dragon EVER!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 26, 2008
Hi, i'm new here, but i play Shiny Gold since the second beta, and i really greateful to zel for having done a remake of the best game pokemon.
I have a question, it's possible to find a feebas in the game? If yes, evolve by level up or with a stone? Or does not evolve yet?!!

Thanks!

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
Years
I've been playing this, and I caught my Original Pokemon from the Real Gold. I currently have Typhlosion, Crobat, Golduck, Cloyster, Sandslash and Pidgeot.

Thanks Zel, for the Wonderful Hack, and your Tips.

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
heh just go back i beat the elite 4 with only a level 55 Typhlosion and i never traindXD

Back