• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Explorers of Sky Mafia

Years
What exactly do you agree with?

Except you asked the original question on D1. We didn't bandwagon xDestroy for inactivity until today, D2.

Where you pointed out that impulse didn't need to ask any questions here if they had a mafia chat. The trouble is, I'm really conflicted now because Impulse's more recent posts make them look extremely scummy so I can safely say Doof2 has a point also.

impulse~

but, but dialga is...i got the wrong pok?mon all this time lol
i've been wondering why he couldn't use roar of time to end this

it was a pressure vote btw, so what is an OMGUS?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you.

Maybe I'm not familiar with the term pressure vote, but you could've just the same quoted me and told me to explain myself further. Jumping to vote me back looks very hasty.

impulse~

i saw votes to pressure xDestroy to post, so i voted you to pressure you to answer

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I?m not convinced I mpulse is scum. However I do think that my pressure on Destroy isn?t working, so I?d like to go in another direction.

[Vote] Kitty

Random vote on D1 then nothing. I don?t like it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Yeah I have no solid reads yet, but I don't think doof or GP are evil based on their current posts. I'm not too sold on impulse's recent posts so he's getting my vote for now

[vote] Impulse~

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
okay I'm supposed to be bathing rn but I wanted to check the thread even though it took forever to load

I think impulse slipped, so I'm gonna vote for her too.

[Vote] impulse~

Bidoof FTW

Years
I find JD and Gimme to be pretty hard townreads for me but at the same time: JD why are you trying to pressure vote with two hours left in the phase? I doubt you'll get the results you want :P

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Phase over! Shift coming soon.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Night 2

Tensions rose as accusations flew. Many opinions swayed in one direction, but democracy intervened as the Guild was one vote away from banishing a member. That mattered not, because one member of the Guild mysteriously vanished...

f
xDestroy has gone back to the past!

Rules

Courtesy of Bidoof FTW

• All Pokecommunity rules apply.
  • Votes must be formatted as [Vote] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
  • Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
  • Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
  • If you are killed, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that, you?re barred from haunting the thread.
  • Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
  • You cannot abstain. However, you are free to change your votes.
  • In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets lynched.

Players

Trev as Game Master
Nakuzami as ???
Kitty as ???
gimmepie as ???
jdthebud as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
impulse~ as ???
xDestroy as Riolu
Miah as ???
Easy Money Sniper as ???

The phase will shift at 6:00 p.m. EST (+5) on July 25th!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Day 3

It seems everything that revved up must rev back down again.

No one has gone back to the past!

Rules

Courtesy of Bidoof FTW

• All Pokecommunity rules apply.
  • Votes must be formatted as [Vote] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
  • Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
  • Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
  • If you are killed, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that, you?re barred from haunting the thread.
  • Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
  • You cannot abstain. However, you are free to change your votes.
  • In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets lynched.

Players

Trev as Game Master
Nakuzami as ???
Kitty as ???
gimmepie as ???
jdthebud as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
impulse~ as ???
xDestroy as Riolu
Miah as ???
Easy Money Sniper as ???

The phase will shift at 6:00 p.m. EST (+5) on July 28th!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
Wow, again??

Also apparently tied lynches will result in a no lynch. I'm of the opinion we should actually try to lynch someone today so we have some information.

I?m not convinced I mpulse is scum. However I do think that my pressure on Destroy isn?t working, so I?d like to go in another direction.

[Vote] Kitty

Random vote on D1 then nothing. I don?t like it.

night post said:
the Guild was one vote away from banishing a member.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jd why

ok somehow the mafia failed to kill again. I don't even know whether to call it as nurse or not but frankly it does not matter too much to me. We NEED to lynch today, or at least discuss, because this is ridiculous, we hardly have any information, and one pressure vote means little when you don't have the rest of the thread to back up your lynch, so let's stop throwing them around when it's late in the day.

Impulse what reason is there for not lynching you? Convince us.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
wow this is sad

Vote impulse~

I don't need any convincing to do this after that scum ping yesterday

now can we come to a damn consensus for once and not have one person trail off at the end and ruin it lmao.

Last edited:
Years
sorry i was really busy with life :')
okay wow so there's the (arguably inactive) dreamer rip

[vote] Impulse~ adding to the pressure after reading the above posts

Bidoof FTW

Years
sorry i was really busy with life :')
okay wow so there's the (arguably inactive) dreamer rip

[vote] Impulse~ adding to the pressure after reading the above posts

gonna need more from you mate, have you got any reads? you don't even state that you find impulse scummy, just that you're joining in on the decision on other users.

Years
gonna need more from you mate, have you got any reads? you don't even state that you find impulse scummy, just that you're joining in on the decision on other users.

Well

No not really lmfao i havent been checking the thread because of it. Just gotta say that jd's been switching targets multiple times and thats weirding me out tbh. Other than that, town feels on you and gp because of your activity as well as my comments below on who i think is mafia.

Also my original theory about no deaths on night is because i feel like mafia is inactive as fuck which is incredibly meta i know which is why i voted for xdestroy on that day and the other

Years
Well

No not really lmfao i havent been checking the thread because of it. Just gotta say that jd's been switching targets multiple times and thats weirding me out tbh. Other than that, town feels on you and gp because of your activity as well as my comments below on who i think is mafia.

Also my original theory about no deaths on night is because i feel like mafia is inactive as fuck which is incredibly meta i know which is why i voted for xdestroy on that day and the other

Not gonna lie, I'm starting to doubt jd a little myself. I wouldn't call it a scum read yet, but more like I originally was pretty certain he was town and now I'm not as sure.

Bidoof FTW

Years
Ok so I've got a townread on Naku and GP.

That leaves
Kitty
Easy Money Sniper
Impulse
jdthebud
miah.

I don't really find miah to be giving off the vibes that she normally does as scum, so for now i'm going to focus away from them. Sniper is honestly here nor there, and I think he said he had technical issues so I want to give him benefit of the doubt for now I think. JD at first seemed town but I think he's playing far too passive, seems less like scum hunting and more like trying to play safe? But his intentions seem good so I don't feel comfortable lynching him now.

I think we need to get something done today, so I'll [Vote] Impulse~

Back