• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Explorers of Sky Mafia

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Tbh my heart really ain't in this game so I'm not gonna blame my poor activity on me being limited to playing from a phone, but I have analyzed the thread and I have townreads on Doof, GP and Naku. Everyone else is neutral at best and my only negative read of any sort right now is Impulse, so

[Vote] Impulse~

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I still don?t buy Impulse as scum, I feel like there is too much bandwagoning on them for what seems to be very thin reasoning.

However, this lynch will provide us with reads at the very least.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I still don?t buy Impulse as scum, I feel like there is too much bandwagoning on them for what seems to be very thin reasoning.

However, this lynch will provide us with reads at the very least.

Don't forget that grovyle is in this game too, a hard bandwagon doesn't mean they can't be scum.

Also I think today's bandwagon is in part due to the frustration of a failed lynch from yesterday.....

impulse~

ummm, i dont think its possible to change anything looking at the votes

c'mon, the only inactive from day 1 was xDestroy, how can you think that Bidoof was the only one eager to vote him?

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Phase over! Shift coming later tonight as I have no computer access atm.

Last edited:

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Night 3

Enough was (finally) enough! The Guild banded together and banished a member from the Guild after an intense debate. However, what they found was truly disheartening...

impulse~ (Vulpix) has gone back to the past!

Rules

Courtesy of Bidoof FTW

• All Pokecommunity rules apply.
    • Votes must be formatted as [Vote] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    • Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    • Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    • If you are killed, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that, you?re barred from haunting the thread.
    • Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    • You cannot abstain. However, you are free to change your votes.
    • In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets lynched.

Players

Trev as Game Master
    Nakuzami as ???
    Kitty as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    impulse~ as Vulpix
    xDestroy as Riolu
    Miah as ???
    Easy Money Sniper as ???

The phase will shift at 11:00 p.m. EST (+5) on July 29th!

Spoiler:

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    No fancy CSS, trying to save data

Nakuzami (Corphish) has gone back to the past!

Phase shift @ 11 pm est +5 on July 31, go nuts

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Ok the mafia finally killed someone.

Thinking back to past experiences playing with this person, I'm going to [Vote] Miah

This playstyle of just kinda following what the top posters in a game are saying and hoping to coast are pretty common with miah. Also got eyes on JD and Syn since he's not really here or there.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • why are you so aggressive to me ;-;

I'm trying to contribute even though I have nothing much to contribute okay ;-;

and my data loads the page oh so very slowly whenever I felt like posting smh

why go for someone who's just there rather than who seems off or scum to you :<

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Why me? I don't think I've done anything to merit being lynched...do you really think as scum I would have not voted impulse the previous day when my vote would have gotten them lynched?

I actually do like the case on Miah for sheeping along on the impulse wagon that on D2. Their reasoning is also copied from Naku.

Though Kitty was pretty blatant about the sheeping, but was almost too blatant about it, rather than trying to pass off other's reasoning as their own, maybe?

[Vote] Miah

You can always try to claim if you are a villager, which pokemon you are.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • I'm trying to contribute even though I have nothing much to contribute okay ;-;

why go for someone who's just there rather than who seems off or scum to you :<

I mean, I understand we don't have a lot, but if there's really truly nothing that you have to say then I'd think you either need to reread or you've got a scum mindset.

I've been your maf partner in a LOT of games, and you played VERY similarly to this.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Miah, that's not really a defense that's gonna help you out in this situation at all. In fact, it's barely even a defense...I still have my doubts about JD, but unless Miah somehow clears herself I'm gonna follow suit and [Vote] Miah

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Since Miah hasn't even tried to claim what Pokemon they are I'm confident we have the right idea. Though I am a bit concerned that everyone is voting for her except for Kitty...maybe Kitty is the scum partner? Either that or there's scum on the wagon.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Any
    • Space
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    holy shit i didn't get notified

Though Kitty was pretty blatant about the sheeping, but was almost too blatant about it, rather than trying to pass off other's reasoning as their own, maybe?
    almost like i've been busy doing other things that i can't really say anything helpful so might as well admit that i've sheeped

Though I am a bit concerned that everyone is voting for her except for Kitty...
    probably because i just checked this thread now after seeing that there's actually posts here (i've been spending too much time in the gt forum)

i've read it though and while i'm not so sure about miah being scum her defense doesn't really say anything other than "hey don't vote me"

Back