• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelutions Poll

What Is Your Favorite Eeveelution?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    My favorite Eeveelution would be Vaporeon but in the Gold, Silver and Crystal games Umbreon is best for that first Elite 4 battle against Will and his powerful psychic Pokemon.

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Sylveon. I love fairy type pokemon and her design is just adorable.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    leafeon is my all time favourite mon so this wasn't hard, haha. it may be a lil useless in battle compared to the others but i still love it's design and i'm attached to my leafeon which i've used in-game for 8yrs because i'm sentimental. sylveon is a close second!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Leafeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, and Espeon are my top favourites. Their designs are all adorable, but Leafeon wins it of those four for me.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • One of the hardest questions ever.

For me, it varies from case to case. I'd rather use Glaceon in the games, but I dislike its stock artwork and most of its pre-XY sprites. I adore Vaporeon's stock artwork and most of its other art (including past sprites/models), but I hate how it looks in the 3DS games. Espeon cards are my favorite in the TCG, but I'm a big Shiny enthusiast and its Shiny colorization is up there with Dragonite and Garchomp as one of my least favorites. I think Flareon is the cutest in the anime and is my second favorite Eeveelution in the TCG, but I don't particularly like using it in the video games.

Least-favorites are easily Jolteon and Sylveon, though. Jolteon had a couple cute artworks in the TCG (Jungle and Neo Destiny) and its Dream World artwork is one of the nicer ones, but that's about all it has going for it in my book. Not sure what it is about Sylveon, but it kind of creeps me out a little (especially in the anime). Oddly enough, its Dream World artwork is actually my favorite of the group. I'm also not a huge fan of Umbreon past its stock art and pre-3DS models.

Last edited:

vapid

mortigi tempo
    Years
  • i think i've always had a soft spot for vaporeon - it also has the best shiny of them all!
    in order of preference, i'd probably rank them:
    vaporeon -> espeon -> umbreon -> jolteon -> glaceon -> flareon -> leafeon -> sylveon
    but as a whole, i like all of the eeveelutions to some extent! i was hoping for one or two more in gen 7 tbh

Years
    • Seen today
    Since vapid has ranked the Eeveelutions, I'll rank them as well:

Vaporeon > Espeon > Leafeon > Jolteon > Flareon > Sylveon > Glaceon > Umbreon

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • Vaporeon has been my favorite Eeveelution for quite long already but I've also recently realized how much I like Espeon as well. :t134: :t196: They both have such pleasant colors too.

Zero Break

The Horizon
    Years
  • Definitely Glaceon, it's just so mystical and charming plus it retains that cute design that Eevee did.

If I had to rank the Eeveelutions, it would be like this :
    1) Eevee
    2) Umbreon / Espeon
    3) Jolteon
    4) Vaporeon
    5) Leafeon
    6) Flareon
    7) Sylveon (sorry Sylveon fans)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Leafeon is number one. So glad they made a grass type Eeveelution.

Back