• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Favourite B&W Pokémon .

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    I really liked this generation of 'mons. I think most of them are pretty great. My favorites are:

Spr_5b_528.png
    Spr_5b_547.png
    Spr_5b_609.png
    Spr_5b_618.png
    Spr_5b_637.png

[Swoobat, Whimsicott, Chandelure, Stunfisk, and Volcarona]

I thought I was the only person who thought Stunfisk was pretty cool.

Years
  • This is hard because I love a lot of these Pokemon.

Personal fave is without a doubt uh, you know what that sea otter is, but I like the starter designs collectively and with the theme they had going for them it makes me love them that bit more. I also loved all the Psychic, Dark and Ghost-types of this generation which all had great designs, and there's also some other powerhouses I loved like Scrafty, Krookodile, Excadrill, Volcarona, and the mascot legendaries who I also love the thematic motif of.

There's already reasons why I loved this generation, because of the more unique thought being put into Pokemon designs.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I thought I was the only person who thought Stunfisk was pretty cool.

Oh nooo, Stunfisk is amazing. Honestly it appeared as weird to most people at first iirc but over time its derpyness really made it one of Unova's most memorable Pokemon. Like when it laughs at you... you just have this urge to catch it and make it yours. So you can laugh at the losers that don't use Stunfisk. :)

(Fun thing to do: Go to style selector and look for 'Stunfisk'd' - you won't be let down!)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Wow super tough but I'm gonna have to go with Emolga cause of its cool design and typing and its like freaking adorable <3

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • This is possibly one of the least likable Pokémon of Gen V, not because it's object-based, but because it's so forgettable, but it's my most favorite Gen V Pokémon so far:

palpitoad.gif

Palpitoad. I. Love. Palpitoad. It looks so funny, and it's one of the strangest Pokémon in its Generation. I love it, also because it's based on a FROG WITH HEADPHONES.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    This is possibly one of the least likable Pokémon of Gen V, not because it's object-based, but because it's so forgettable, but it's my most favorite Gen V Pokémon so far:

palpitoad.gif

Palpitoad. I. Love. Palpitoad. It looks so funny, and it's one of the strangest Pokémon in its Generation. I love it, also because it's based on a FROG WITH HEADPHONES.

Another one of my favorites of this gen! Loving the Dunsparce and Palpitoad love.

(Fun thing to do: Go to style selector and look for 'Stunfisk'd' - you won't be let down!)

This is excellent! I will never change it!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2017
    Litwick and Joltik. No contest.

Other favorites include Lilligant, Snivy, Solosis line, and Palpitoad.

Years
  • A lot of good choices, but I would have to go with Chandelure, Volcarona and Cofagrigus, mainly for their design and power. And strangely enough, I really like the design for Vanillish.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Stunfisk is one of my fave in Unova to use. I had it in XY and it was really badass. ;U:

Imagine if it had Water Absorb (which it should cuz it lives in puddles) - everyone would want it. Legit. It'd be a pretty formidable threat if you remove the water weakness.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Cute Pokemon: Lilligant. Generally, floral Pokemon, like Bellossom and Cherrim, stand out to me and Lilligant isn't any exception. She's just adorable (and fun to troll the RU ladder with).

Cool Pokemon: Krookodile. I love its typing and its design concept: a crooked crocodile. It looks fearsome and has a MASSIVE snout I would not even try and get close to.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    My favourite Gen 5 Pokemon are Victini, Serperior, Samurott, Musharna, Zebstrika, Gigalith, Excadrill, Seismitoad, Throh, Sawk, Scolipede, Lilligant, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Scrafty, Sigilyph, Cofagrigus, Archeops, Zoroark, Cinccino, Reuniclus, Vanilluxe, Escavalier, male Jellicent, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Eelektross, Chandelure, Haxorus, Beartic, Golurk, Bisharp, Braviary, Durant, Hydreigon, Volcarona, Cobalion, Terrakion, Zekrom, and Genesect.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Unova introduced the most unique mixture of Pokemon imo. Top five favourites would probably be:

- Vanilluxe
    - Whimsicott
    - Liepard
    - Chandelure
    - Reuniclus

Back