• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Yu-Gi-Oh! Club

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
Years
  • Evil double post but I want to know people's thoughts on this

So with the new Gold Sarcophagus Tin came a lot of cards in the Prismatic Secret Rare rarity, which is basically Secret Rare but now the attribute also gets the shininess.
    It also came with some new cards such as Red-Eyes Alternative Dragon and the more sought after Nibiru, the Primal Being.

What has your opinion been of this Tin and the mega packs that came with it? Anything of interest in them?

As for myself I have picked up myself a copy of Borrelsword Dragon (jfc the prize on that thing is high but its way lower in the Mega Pack variant) and Cyber Dragon Sieger. Eventually when I have more money I should pick up Cyber Revsytem too since that one seems really good too :o

Years
  • I want to build Exodia, the Legendary Defender deck so much now. Imagine giving your opponent Dark Fiend Token through Nightmare Archfiends or Revival Gift to beat them. I only have to figure out how to get it out quickly.

Also can we agree that this is the cutest art from this pack?
    Spoiler:

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Updated banlist for October is up, the following has changed:

Forbidden
    Guardragon Agarpain
    Knightmare Mermaid

Limited
    Sky Striker Mecha - Widow Anchor

Semi-Limited
    Dark Armed Dragon

Unlimited
    Super Rejuvenation
    El Shaddoll Construct
    CED - Envoy of the End
    Destiny HERO - Malicious
    Ehther the Heavenly Monarch
    Elemental HERO Stratos
    Inzektor Dragonfly
    Shurit, Strategist of the Nekroz
    Royal Tribute

Well then Stratos at 3... who would have thought. CED im not suprised at all.

Years
  • I was just about to post this here. I don't play OCG (aside from trying @Ignisters few weeks ago), but I like some of those changes. Stratos and Construct at 3 sounds like interesting format /s

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • I read about a Five Headed Link Dragon which at first I thought would be insane, then I read its effects and it just ended up in utter sadness.

when it comes to the TCG (pretty sure at that time we will have @Ignisters) I think it would only be viable in a @Ignister deck, due to it needing 5 different attributes to be remotely useful

I feel the ban most on Guardragon Agarpain as I ran him in my Borreload deck, but on the bright side it gives me a chance to add in Topologics :D

Years
  • I read about a Five Headed Link Dragon which at first I thought would be insane, then I read its effects and it just ended up in utter sadness.

when it comes to the TCG (pretty sure at that time we will have @Ignisters) I think it would only be viable in a @Ignister deck, due to it needing 5 different attributes to be remotely useful
    I've read about it earlier today, but didn't realize @Ignisters are good deck for summoning it. I mean it's the deck that made Darkfluid viable. But I don't think it will be the same with LGD. @Ignisters can already blow whole opponent's field while also having stronger board than just LGD. And that banishing effect is just sad...

Years
  • So I know I haven't updated this club in a while, but we finally got info about new Yu-Gi-Oh anime series and new rules it will bring. Spoilers ahead:
    Spoiler:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Hi, hiii!! ^-^ A fun little discussion on PC's Discord server prompted me to return to this club, after a year-long absence! How's it going, everyone? :D

Wait a minute... hold on, IV!! I just realized you were TY all along! xD I should have known it was my arch-rival who led me here, haha. Well, now that I'm back on board, I might as well say hello with some of my favorite IV gifs! 😇

Spoiler:

Oh, right! As for the new Master Rules, I am super happy about the change! Now I can finally play Sharks, Synchrons, and Yang Zings without restraint! >:) Still gonna keep on using Cyberses, though! I've grown really fond of them after spending tons of practice duels learning how to Extra Link. c:

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Wait a minute... hold on, IV!! I just realized you were TY all along! xD I should have known it was my arch-rival who led me here, haha.

suprise lmao :P

The new change to the Master Rule makes me want to play more Cyber Dragons and Raidraptors, but I can't leave Rokkets behind.

Especially not with Borrelend on the horizon... playtested that card, not only is it pretty simple to bring out (FOR A LINK 5 NO LESS, no joke I can bring that thing out on my first turn even with a slighty bad hand O___O), it is ridiculously strong aswell.
    That + Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon = revives for days O__O

Years
  • Hi, hiii!! ^-^ A fun little discussion on PC's Discord server prompted me to return to this club, after a year-long absence! How's it going, everyone? :D
    Yay, let's bully TY together!

I totally forgot about Ying Zangs again. I loved them when they were introduced and now I want to play them again.

Meadow

Years
  • Yay, let's bully TY together!

Ooooh, does that mean I should post more funny GIFs and/or screenshots of IV? Because that can totally be arranged! x)

wE2SUMol.jpg

Especially not with Borrelend on the horizon... playtested that card, not only is it pretty simple to bring out (FOR A LINK 5 NO LESS, no joke I can bring that thing out on my first turn even with a slighty bad hand O___O), it is ridiculously strong aswell.
    That + Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon = revives for days O__O

Oh my goodness, Borrelend is... yeahhh... xD When I first saw its effect, I was like, "wait, what??" Then again, nothing surprises me as much anymore since the power level in this game only keeps accelerating. O_O

Now I'm jealous that they made Darkfluid so restrictive in comparison. ;__; *cries in a corner*

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Yay, let's bully TY together!

how about let's not bully me, i have a Chaos Number 88 and im not afraid to remove the overlay units from it :rowlhmph:

Ooooh, does that mean I should post more funny GIFs and/or screenshots of IV? Because that can totally be arranged! x)

wE2SUMol.jpg

Oh my goodness, Borrelend is... yeahhh... xD When I first saw its effect, I was like, "wait, what??" Then again, nothing surprises me as much anymore since the power level in this game only keeps accelerating. O_O

Now I'm jealous that they made Darkfluid so restrictive in comparison. ;__; *cries in a corner*

oh my god that image scares me

Poor Darkfluid, should have deserved better :c

to counter Borrelend I might just have to add in Super Poly and Starving Venom Fusion Dragon, all that power is nothing when i can just use the greatest fusion spell in history.

Thank u Supreme King for this blessed card

Years
  • Ooooh, does that mean I should post more funny GIFs and/or screenshots of IV? Because that can totally be arranged! x)

wE2SUMol.jpg

YES!

And @Ignisters made Darkfluid somewhat playable, but not really worth playing, since you usually have much better board with @Ignisters Extra Deck monsters. But it's fine monster to go to at the end of your turn, since you can just make more @Ignisters next turn and Darkfluid's negation is nice.

Thank u Supreme King for this blessed card
    Fusion monsters are true kings of Yu-Gi-Oh.

Meadow

Years
  • oh my god that image scares me

In that case, there's plenty more where that came from! ;)

NlKuII7.jpg

Sorry IV, it's just an unlucky coincidence that I happened to have tons of IV memes stockpiled over the years ever since ZEXAL was still airing! 😅

Poor Darkfluid, should have deserved better :c
    And @Ignisters made Darkfluid somewhat playable, but not really worth playing, since you usually have much better board with @Ignisters Extra Deck monsters.

From my experience, I think the exact same thing can be said for Playmaker's Cyberses! I don't have much trouble bringing out Darkfluid with a couple of counters, but the real problem is this: With those very same resources, I'd much rather build an Extra Link board where the monsters give each other nearly unbreakable protection—Transcode, Excode, Wicckid, and Avramax together are a force to be reckoned with, and it becomes even more overkill if you can also bring out Quantum or Clock Dragon alongside them! And if you add Grid Rod on top of that... whew!

I just wouldn't trade all that for a less protected beatstick who can negate a couple of monster effects, you know? Especially when Code Talkers already have their own searchable omni-negation Counter Trap!

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • I tried for fun how many times in a row I can bring out Borrelend on turn 1 with my Rokket deck

im still counting and I have a scary feeling that counting might only end if i draw all my veilers in one go O___o

im scared

Back