• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Someone around here called it a "stupid annoying flying squirrel" and I couldn't second that feeling more than I already do. Oh, and if there were a "Grill that Pokémon Trainer" thread, I'd promptly roast Elesa for having TWO of those in the original BW, which makes her fight all the more infuriating.

Alakazam?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Why. Why does this thing exist. Why does this entire line exist. Does Game Freak know they can do perfectly fine masculine-looking Mons without veering into the Uncanny Valley? (Apparently they do, but if Grimmsnarl is any indication, they ignore it on purpose.)

Speaking of Uncanny Valley... Jynx?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
It's so terrifying it hasn't even been willed into existence yet.

Wobbuffet

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
It can deal a devastating blow with it's mighty physical prowess, but has as much durability as an early route bug.

Hisuian Braviary

Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
Ugly frog.... enough said. Only good thing is Emperor Palpitoad. And this is coming from someone who likes Simisear. I love almost all Gen 5, but I don't like this line.

Dewott (I like em but i know many don't)

Years
Even the new regional form for the final evo was not enough to make me want to try this line. The entire line is still as bland as it's always been.

Gogoat ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
They said it would be rideable, but it's not! What a disappointment.

Mimikyu. (Just to show I'm open to criticism of my absolute favourite Mon.)

Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
ball with dino face. (although I like it more than other's cause it was my first shiny as a Geodude in Lets Go Pikachu)

Buff Man in Clou- I mean Landourus.

Years
I like it, but the weird ribbons have always bugged me for some reason. You're not a ribbon dancer, Suicune!
They just look out of place to me, I guess..

Slaking ?

Back