• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING MON. It's a giant stinky spider that only appears when it's rainy, and it does so in numbers. Oh, and if they spot you? You better hope your bicycle's quick enough to make a run for it, or these things will not hesitate to make their lunch out of you. I hate it so much... too bad I had pretend otherwise because it was a (now former) friend's favourite Mon.

Anyway. Froslass?

Years
  • This thing is basically a corporate thief, slipping into people's and pokemons shadows to steal their techniques. Someone seal it away already.

Plusle ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Can't function without Minun. I appreciate the spirit, but it's practically useless in single battles.

Emolga?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Fictional electric flying squirrel? Still not cuter than an irl sugar glider.
    Grill the Pokemon above

Magmar?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Can't survive a corrupted save file even at level 100. :(

Weepinbell?

Years
    • Seen today
    Everybody who catches a gible is likely eyeing a future Garchomp and ignoring the gible in front of them.

Grapploct

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You know, Octopus actually have 8 brains, one in each of its arms. So really Grapploct is just giving itself continuous brain damage by hitting an enemy. Boi's gonna knock his own ass out.

Dewgong.

Years
  • Best thing about it is that kids won't have to worry about coloring it in in coloring books.

Celesteela

Back