• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

Years
    • Seen today
    Somehow in the anime, Ash's Turtwig managed to get weaker when it became a Torterra.

Smeargle

Years
  • I can't help but think of the many gifs of how it flies, here's one for an example:
    Spoiler:

Skarmory

Years
  • A pain in the neck to get via evolution. The whole line's evolution method is a pain, but getting Attack and Defense to be equal pretty much requires the use of vitamins unless you get lucky.

Arctozolt

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    For a Pokémon that has a x2 weakness to Ground attacks, it sure has a tendency to stick to desert regions, doesn't it? Now, I guess you could argue that's because our irl equivalent -- the giant Emperor Scorpion -- lives in dry, arid environments.. but I choose to believe it's just dumb and has no sense of self preservation. Surprised they haven't died out tbh.

Carracosta?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • I think I already grilled it for looking like a person in a dog fursuit, but here's another reason; it doesn't have much going on for it in battle. As cute as Yamper is, I'd rather wait a bit longer so I can get a more useful Electric-type. (Sure enough, I used Raichu in my last run.)

Unovan Stunfisk?

Years
    • Seen today
    If robots take over, I would not like to imagine a metagross charging for me.

Zorua

Years
  • It somehow lost an eye and became a cyclops. Some evolution that is... losing your depth perception.
    (Phantump has two eyes)

Emolga ?

Back