• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat: What even is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Oh that sounds fun... reminds me of when I used to draw small comics in class, and when I drew a computer screen I used to always draw Windows with the taskbar and icons.

Also, lorem ipsum is your friend too.

Yeah, I used a lorem ipsum generator while testing out my blog project. Was useful as heck for testing longer pages.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I'd take technology over science any day, to be honest. I've always been interested in inventions, gadgets and innovation vs the hard science (math and all that other boring stuff I suck at).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ok after a few days i must regretfully admit that the iPhone 8 Plus is too large and too heavy haha. It's wonderful, but just too much. I'll keep it though d: and my SE for when I don't dare to bring the 8 Plus lol.

Years
Studying technology and understanding it is by all means the path that I wish to take, rather than embark on learning about the mathematical concepts that involve what goes into tech.

Ok after a few days i must regretfully admit that the iPhone 8 Plus is too large and too heavy haha. It's wonderful, but just too much. I'll keep it though d: and my SE for when I don't dare to bring the 8 Plus lol.
I have an iPhone 6s Plus and cannot even think of owning the standard size. My hands really make the plus-size phones look small :p

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Lol well my hands fit the SE more perfectly d: so this one is truly huge.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
I'm still getting used to the size of the P20 Pro in my hands. It's so monstrous that there's times I actually need two hands to use it because I can't reach everything with one hand compared to literally every other phone I've owned.

Given what it is though, I wouldn't return it at all. It's a fantastic device and it's extremely powerful, and people can't seem to get over the quality of photos I take with this thing. I took this photo at my Grandmother's 80th birthday and I can't get over the quality of it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
So dead in here. Busy with work?

I'm currently tasked with installing a git server on Windows. As a comparison I also decided to install one on a Linux machine. That one was actually pretty straightforward and fast to create. On the other hand after days I still haven't gotten a Windows one running...

As a standard user you embrace the simplicity that Windows provides, but if you actually try to accomplish something beyond that scope you end up having to fight against all those things that are meant to make it so simple. It makes me sad.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Yeah, been pushing 40 hours a week at one job. Makes for some nice paychecks but man I'm tired lol. Been slowly poking at my blog software, working on adding updates. Can't wait to add new features and email support someday.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Researching components to build a new computer and what I want isn?t out yet lol. 10nm CPU(preferably Intel but will consider AMD if I have to), DDR5 RAM(not that far off...) and Volta GPU just for starters. Wouldn?t be surprised if it pushes $5k lol.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Researching components to build a new computer and what I want isn?t out yet lol. 10nm CPU(preferably Intel but will consider AMD if I have to), DDR5 RAM(not that far off...) and Volta GPU just for starters. Wouldn?t be surprised if it pushes $5k lol.

I'm thinking on an i7 8th gen, ddr4 ram, and an RTX card myself. Certainly won't be cheap but it'll perform very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back