• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generosity

Are you generous, matey?

• Shirt off my back

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • A dime

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Not even a toss

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Years
I like to think I'm pretty generous. I know what it's like to struggle to make ends meet, to have health problems interfere with your life or to have financial trouble keep you from things you enjoy so I help out where I can, although I'm hardly in a position to do much myself.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i buy my employees food more often than i probably should does that count.

i mean. they normally pay me back but sometimes they don't and honestly i don't really mind since i know i make much more than all of them so.

TY

I give more than I take tbh, depending on many factors

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I don't have enough money to be giving regularly but I always try to spare some change at church and for people out on the street.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I've always tried supporting some of the homeless. If I have a bag of chips or something handy, I'll give them that. I mean, it's not like they're doing it because they want to, you know? They're in a very hard and desperate times for them. I don't do this all the time though because even my parents and I get into a real pickle with our own budget choices and such.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i'm as generous as can be. i try to be, it is just difficult as i cannot help people a lot in the money department as i don't have a stable income myself. i try to help others out in other ways though, as much as possible. some might say i'm even too generous, but i can't help it.

Years
Quite generous. I offer to lend my friends money (have offered hundreds of dollars before, but they are too modest to take it...), give more than most would for birthdays, and am always offering support to people online among other things. I know my limits but it can be exhausting sometimes to be like this 8<

Years
I'd say I'm pretty generous to my friends and family. I try to go above and beyond while helping them out - be it with advice, monetary stuff, or anything else.

Years
Yeah, I'm fairly openhanded. Withholding is joyless and money doesn't mean a whole lot to me, so I'll gift it away unless I've got something specific and brilliant in mind.

I'm going to be a philanthropist one day, do some good for UNICEF and the like, so a basic modicum of generosity is pretty important. If one of my family hit me up for some aid when I'm up and coming, I'll give them a house or whatever. Someone in need. Especially those fleeing domestic abuse. It's such a scourge where I come from, and the general attitude is sinfully flippant.

When it comes to my time, though... not so much. I've really got to work on that.

Years
Pretty generous to people I know. I used to donate to charities, but I don't do that anymore, because I'm trying to save as much many as possible for my own house.

Back