• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2019
    So I was using theArchan tunnel coming from the Nestpine entrance to the secret one in seros.
    I used a super repel and it did not work. I checked if I had used it or not and I was at 9/10 of the repels I bought. I also (after being attacked 10 times) received the "would you like to use another" option halfway through the cave.

On another note is there ev training? I'm trying to supe up my rants before evolving.

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • So I was using theArchan tunnel coming from the Nestpine entrance to the secret one in seros.
    I used a super repel and it did not work. I checked if I had used it or not and I was at 9/10 of the repels I bought. I also (after being attacked 10 times) received the "would you like to use another" option halfway through the cave.

On another note is there ev training? I'm trying to supe up my rants before evolving.
    Do you have a pokemon with less level than the ones in the wild in the first slot of your party? If so,then that's the problem.
    I don't know about ev training.
    And thanks to the one who said about the riolu female rate.I will try to do that many times.

Years
  • I've just released an update for the Universal Pokémon Randomizer for Gaia: https://github.com/sphericalice/universal-pokemon-randomizer/releases/

This release adds support for Mega Evolution, with the option to keep Mega Evolutions unchanged, to make them follow the randomization of their base forms, or to shuffle the Mega Evolution forms amongst themselves.

This also includes some bug fixes, most notably the fact that previous releases completely erased the ability to Mega Evolve.

Legacy configuration/seed files are likely broken by this update.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    when using the latest randomizer i get an error message.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • when using the latest randomizer i get an error message.
    Spoiler:

Sorry, that was my bad. Please redownload! It has fixed this error as well as a few others that I missed.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2019
    Ok soi have been bored with the original pokemon game like fire red ruby emerald the whole Sha bang and I wanted to play a ROM hack of the game for something new so I choose gaia I did everything I needed to I downloaded gaia I downloaded fire red I extracted both files then I used an app called rom patcher to patch the two files I opened my emulator and clicked fire red then it showed me the option of playing gaia I click on it and it went white the only thing I could see was white the controls were still there just the screen was white and I re did the whole thing 4 times can somebody help me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ok soi have been bored with the original pokemon game like fire red ruby emerald the whole Sha bang and I wanted to play a ROM hack of the game for something new so I choose gaia I did everything I needed to I downloaded gaia I downloaded fire red I extracted both files then I used an app called rom patcher to patch the two files I opened my emulator and clicked fire red then it showed me the option of playing gaia I click on it and it went white the only thing I could see was white the controls were still there just the screen was white and I re did the whole thing 4 times can somebody help me

Did you get the correct Fire Red rom? There are several versions, the one you need for most hacks has (Squirrel) in the file name.

blitz_2k

Kabe
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Is there a way to use save modifiers like PKHex without corrupting the save in this hack?

bakutblisi

Polystation22b
    Years
  • I have to say, that I love your game and am currently working on completing the pokedex in your game, [I am at 235 PKMN] and I cant wait to play the new update with the post game (which i hope is coming soon) and i plan to make a lets play on YT of Pokemon Gaia.

NeonGeaso

Neon
    Years
  • Sorry, that was my bad. Please redownload! It has fixed this error as well as a few others that I missed.

I get the same error after you updated it.

Spoiler:

This time it is a NullPointerException which means there is a tiny error in the code that makes this whole TM randomization process still not work quite yet!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    Would it be possible to have only allow wonder guard, trapping abilities and negative abilities when randomizing the abilities?

Years
  • In Nemesis cave, above and to the right of the girl who says she's going to end your adventure or whatever, there's some improper collision at a corner (the collision sticks out farther than it should).

Years
  • Also in the bug-catching area, there are static parts of the waterfall animation on the top of all of the trees lining the top fence.

Last edited:

ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
    Years
  • Since Arkatoz Island is a prison like area, I have a feeling it has something to do with Hoopa, as Hoopa changes form with a Prison Bottle. Also, I'm guessing that Ovarr Town is a mining town, kind of like Oreburgh City is. I believe the locations chart says Diancie will be found there.

AceTheHanyou

ShakeTheHanyou
    Years
  • Spherical Ice, First off let me say... Great Hack. This is the most fun, I've had playing a hack in a while.
    I just want to report on a bug I just came across, and some user has probably already notified of it but i'm too lazy to scroll through 120 pages of comments.
    Anyway, during the 8th gym battle, I was using my Salamence and the leader threw out his Garchomp, I selected "Dragon Claw", then the Leader's Garchomp mega-evolved. Cool. After the mega-evolution, Salamence goes for his Dragon Claw move, but instead of OHKO the mega-Garchomp, he OHKO himself.
    I wasnt going to say anything, but then it happened again, against my Rivals' mega Altaria.
    So there's a good chance that there's a bug in the game that make your pokemon hit itself after your opponent has mega evolved and you still outspeed it.
    Thank you, keep grinding

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2019
    Hey this game looks very interesting and i wanna install the Randomizer versión,however ive never installed any roms in my life and i wanna know if anyone can help me in how to install it?

Back