• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Developers, developers, developers, developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I got the official Nokia case for the 930 seeing as there isn't much choice in getting a decent case for my phone. Why must everything have absurd shipping?

The case does make the phone feel much nicer to hold, though, and doesn't look tacky at all. I'm just a bit concerned by how the front cover cannot be shut, ever, but I do have a screen protector applied...

Years
  • My pocket devices don't have covers that cover the front, just the back :P

That reminds me, I wonder if I should even get a case for the Tab 4 or not.. I seldom use it.

Years
  • My pocket devices don't have covers that cover the front, just the back :P

That reminds me, I wonder if I should even get a case for the Tab 4 or not.. I seldom use it.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • I saw this topic on a few websites... Is a screen protector still relevant today? Many claim to use their devices without a screen protector, some even naked.

As for me, I will never use my devices without one. Ever.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • my iPhone doesn't have a screen protector. I use a cellphone wallet which doubles as a case. I almost always have it in there.

I'll have the iPhone for a year next month and it'll have zero cracks, scratches, and bumps. <3 yay for worthiness.

Years
  • I had a screen protector on my phone for a few months until the protector itself got a large scratch on it. Ever since I've removed the protector, the phone's been fine with minor scratches. I haven't bothered yet with putting one on my iPod either.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm a total klutz and you can probably see a damaged phone coming from miles away. :P

Even the best glass displays will probably give way to a face-down impact to rough concrete floor, so...even having a little plastic screen protector in between helps a lot.

My 930 has a curved glass surface for the display, so the screen protector I have seems to be able to only cover the flat parts, but it for some reason doesn't bother me one bit. (Mind you, the only unprotected parts are basically the far left and right slopes of the viewable area.)

Years
  • This is going to be a moderator notice, but lately I've been seeing a lot of posts here in the DCC asking for help on technology-related problems. Although I know it doesn't say that you can't ask for help in this thread, I want to make it known that if you have a large tech problem, please create a new thread!

Generally, DCC threads all around PC are meant for small talk and rolling discussion. If it's relevant to the topic, then sure problems are okay to post in here. However, if you have an ongoing problem that doesn't seem like it can be solved in two posts or less, then please create a separate thread.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    This is going to be a moderator notice, but lately I've been seeing a lot of posts here in the DCC asking for help on technology-related problems. Although I know it doesn't say that you can't ask for help in this thread, I want to make it known that if you have a large tech problem, please create a new thread!

Generally, DCC threads all around PC are meant for small talk and rolling discussion. If it's relevant to the topic, then sure problems are okay to post in here. However, if you have an ongoing problem that doesn't seem like it can be solved in two posts or less, then please create a separate thread.

I think it'd be probably be a good idea to put this notice on the subforum notice and the first post of this thread, too.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • ^more like announcement-worthy, Zacharoni. ;)

You know it's *now* time to upgrade your iPhone when stores stop selling 30-pin chargers and you have to order one online. fml. I went to several all over town and they only have lightning cables. Even went to the AT&T store and they don't have them anymore.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years

You know it's *now* time to upgrade your iPhone when stores stop selling 30-pin chargers and you have to order one online. fml. I went to several all over town and they only have lightning cables. Even went to the AT&T store and they don't have them anymore.

The Apple online store doesn't have them?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • That's...where I ordered it from. xD $19.00 + shipping/taxes when I could have spent half of it at a nearby store. /cheapo

Years

Tell me about it, I have an older iPod and I can only find off brand chargers for them now. Makes me a little upset.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
  • My friend pre-ordered his iPhone 6+ (black) through Verizon, and went to the Apple store to find that his preorder wasn't there
    He returned days later, still not there
    Apple offered him a gold or white for the upgrade price, through Apple
    He then cancelled his upgrade, and got the iPhone 6+ 128gb for the upgrade price
    He still has an upgrade
    #LUCKY

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
  • My friend pre-ordered his iPhone 6+ (black) through Verizon, and went to the Apple store to find that his preorder wasn't there
    He returned days later, still not there
    Apple offered him a gold or white for the upgrade price, through Apple
    He then cancelled his upgrade, and got the iPhone 6+ 128gb for the upgrade price
    He still has an upgrade
    #LUCKY

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I just like my Lumia 930. It's now sitting snugly within a case. The official flip case is a tad expensive, but it just feels so nice when held.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back