• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kanye has named his fourth child Psalm West

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Other than this one, what are some of the most ridiculous names you've heard/remember?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Pretty much every name a celebrity names their kid now a days is ridiculous.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Jamie Oliver should be put in prison

I had no idea who you were talking about. But I would seriously sign this petition for arrest.

For the uninformed:
Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
honestly i think psalm is cool. but does anyone remember pilot inspektor and apple??? celeb baby name icons of the 2000's honestly

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oh my god, Jamie Oliver's name for his kids, I'm almost literally crying, I've never heard anything so embarrassing in my life than that whole group of names. I would change my name as soon as I could if I were his child.

Those as a group now take the cake, aside from North West which my previous least favorite.

Years
I'm sorry but I'm still not over the fact that Kanye West has fucked and I have not.

EDIT: I didn't know who Jamie Oliver was until I googled him and:
Spoiler:

Literally what the fuck, someone kill this guy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
The secondhand embarrassment is so real rn.

Moon Unit Zappa was always a strange one too. Same with Bronx Mowgli. Wtf is up with musicians? lol

bobandbill

one more time
Years
How to name your child
- Look at the names celebrities like those mentioned above have used
- Don't use those

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I mean, Liam Payne's son's name is Bear. And Blue Hamilton and Matt Dallas' kid's name is Crow.

We're really only moving backwards.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I still feel like Kayne should've continued with the theme he started with North and hit up all the cardinal directions.

I think the worst name I heard was a girl named Abcde.

Back