• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

look up from your screen

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
the first two things you see give you their characteristics for your superpowers

how do you fare against me, madame lamp-and-fork? my body blinds evildoers with a low-wattage reading light, so i may lightly pierce their hides with my small metallic appendages! you cower in fear!

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
Um... a glass and a cat. Am I now a cat made of glass or do I turn things into glass then get my cat to attack?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Fear me, the superpowered Coffee Headphones! I'll turn into brown liquid and sneak up behind you, before I reform and blast you off at the speed of music waves.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Um... a glass and a cat. Am I now a cat made of glass or do I turn things into glass then get my cat to attack?

Double-Glazed Feline, a legend even amongst the greatest of our kind. She is an apex predator born out of a freak lightning strike in a kitty litter tray. Villains and villainesses around the world have underestimated her until their decapitated heads were seeing their bodies reflected in her cubic zirconia eyes. Her glass claws don't let you know that the game has started until it is already over, her house cat reflexes allow her the nimblest of all movements. Her see-through nature allows her to stalk criminals with near invisibility. She is almost completely without peers.

The only way to evade her justice? Ask her if she wants to come inside. The door will leave her puzzled for hours.

pkmin3033

I am the ghost of happiness long dead, and I shall make your lives miserable with my presence, oooo~

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
My Spycrab Plush and a...For Honor banner?

Clearly means I am doomed to turn everything I touch into something Video Game related. Fear Queen Soapy Midas!

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
cat plush and pillow man

you cannot hit me because i am now cushioned and can take all damage

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
The first two things that my eyes got locked on were my two artificial sunflowers ? la Ikea. If they were real I could give people allergies with the pollen but artificial ones can't do that! What could I do. {D:}

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Chairs and blankets. I have the ability to sit and be comfortably warme everywhere (a superpower I'd legitimately be happy with).

Years
Chair and cup of tea. I'm Chairface Chippendale.

mckqu12.png

Years
don't worry guys, cap headphones has got this, with the ability to protect heads and eyes from the sun and hear things in my own head that other people can't.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
ironing board and iron, i'm my own power couple

Back